4 (chapter 7)

"You're sure about this, Neville?" Harry asks as the three of us walk to the boats. I have my Gryffindor tracksuit over my swimming costume.

"Absolutely" He says and hands it to Harry. I look around to find Draco or Hermione.

"For an hour?" Harry asks and Neville looks unsure.

"Most likely," He says. Harry's eyes widened.

"Most likely?" He shouts. We get to the boat and see people boarding.

"Well, there is some debate among herbologists as to the effects of fresh water versus salt water" Neville says,

"You're telling me this now? You must be joking!" Harry says clutching the gillyweed in his hand.

"l just wanted to help," Neville says and I smile at him. It's just Harry's nerves that make him angsty.

"Well, that makes you a right sight better than Ron and Hermione. Where are they anyway?" He says looking around for them.

"You seem a little tense, Harry" Neville observes.

"Do l?" He says turning and getting on the boat.

"Have you guys seen Draco anywhere? He left this in my room last night but I haven't seen him" I ask them. Harry shrugs and Neville shakes his head. I take the potion out of my pocket as we make our way to the decks.

"No, he's probably already there," Harry says. I can tell he's really trying to accept the situation but you can tell he's not happy about it.

"I hope so" I say and we get off the boat. I take off my tracksuit and we all line up. "Good Luck Harry"

"You too, just be careful" He says hugging me.

"Welcome to the second task. Last night, something was stolen from each of our champions. A treasure of sorts. These five treasures, one for each champion now lie on the bottom of the Black Lake. In order to win each champion need only find their treasure and return to the surface" Dumbledore says and I down the potion, which tastes disgusting. "Simple enough, except for this: They will have but one hour to do so, and one hour only. After that, they'll be on their own. No magic will save them. You may begin at the sound of the cannon" I dive in the water quickly and as soon as my body hits the water I am able to breathe. I look down at my feet which are webbed like a mermaid's tail. Draco is very clever. I look around and don't see Harry or anyone else so I start swimming quickly through all the seaweed. I know I'm not alone down here so going faster is the best option I have. I come to the other side of the seaweed and see an arch with five people tied up and unconscious. The first thing I see is his platinum blonde hair. I make my way over and see Ron and Hermione tied up as well. I'm guessing Ron is for Harry and Hermione is for Krum. I untie Draco's feet when Cedric swims over and takes Cho. He nods at me. I look around to see Harry swimming towards us, I smile and then begin swimming up to the surface. We reach it and Draco coughs up all the water. I help him swim towards the steps. My tail disappears and I have to tread the water. I grasp onto Draco for dear life.

"Miss Potter finishes in second place!" Dumbledore announces as Draco and I are given towels. We sit down and I look at him worriedly.

"Are you okay?" I ask. He nods slowly and smiles at me.

"Yeah I'm okay, thanks for that" He says, shivering slightly. I see Krum come to the surface with Hermione and smile.

"Not like I had a choice" I tease him and he pushes me lightly. I look around at the time and see there's 5 minutes to go. "Where's Harry?" We both stand and Hermione hugs me. The timer goes and Ron and Fleur's sister pop up alone. Fleur rushes for her sister. My heart is racing and I look up at Draco and then to the water. I throw my towel off and dive in again. I can't breath as the potion has worn off but I see Harry coming up weakly. I dive down again and grab his arm. I take my wand out as he's too heavy.