7 (chapter 10)

"Many of you are surely wondering, why I have summoned you at this hour. It's come to my attention, that earlier this evening... Harry and y/n Potter were sighted in Hogsmeade. Now... should anyone... student or staff attempt to aid Mr and Miss Potter? They will be punished in a manner consistent with the severity of their transcription, furthermore... Any person found to have knowledge of these events who fails to come forward will be treated as equally guilty. If anyone in here has any knowledge of Mr and Miss Potter's movements this evening. I invite them to step forward. Now!" Snape says walking around the great hall. Harry and Ginny let go of each other's hands and Harry looks at me.

"Ready?" I ask. He nods.

"Ready" He says and I step forward as people gasp. Snape glares at me.

"Yeah I actually think I say Harry, Headmaster" I say. Then Harry walks out next to me. "It seems, despite your exhaustive defensive strategies, you still have a security problem, Headmaster. I'm afraid it's quite extensive" The doors swing open and the order walks in. Snape looks shocked as well smile at Harry.

"How dare you stand where he stood? Tell them how it happened that night? Tell them how you looked him in the eye... A man who trusted you, and killed him. Tell them!" He shouts. Snape pulls out his wand and McGonagall steps in front of us. She throws spells at them which he deflects and knocks out the Carrows standing behind him. He then disappears and apparates through the window. People start to cheer and McGonagall puts the lights back on. A girl starts to scream.

"What's going on?" I ask as a voice floods the room.

"I know that many of you will want to fight. Some of you might even think to fight is wise. But this is folly. Give me Harry and Y/N Potter. Do this and none shall be harmed. Give me Harry and Y/N Potter, and I shall leave Hogwarts untouched. Give me Harry and Y/N Potter, and you will be rewarded" Voldemort says. "You have one hour" The lights come back on and I step away.

"What're you waiting for? Someone grab them!" Pansy says from beside me. I turn and glare at her.

"I've had enough of you Parkinson" I say and punch her in the face. She falls into Goyles arms and I smile at them.

"Nice punch" Harry says and the others crowd around us as two slytherins step forward to take Harry and I then stop.

"Always wanted to do that," I say. Suddenly Filch runs into the room.

"Students out of bed! Students in the corridor!" He shouts. McGonagall rolls her eyes.

"They're supposed to be out of bed, you blithering idiot!" She says. He looks down and nods.

"Sorry ma'am" He says zz

"As it happens, Mr. Filch...Your arrival is most opportune. If you would, I would like you please, to lead Miss Parkinson and the rest of Slytherin house, from the hall" She says. I smirk at Pansy as she holds her nose.

"Exactly where is it I'll be leading 'em to, ma'am?" He asks.

"The dungeons would do" She says and a cheer erupts as they are led out of the hall. "I presume you have a reason for returning, Potter. What is it you need?"

"Time, Professor. As much as you can get us" Harry says and she smiles at us.

"Do what you have to do. I'll secure the castle" She says. I nod and we begin to walk away. "Potters... It's good to see you both"

"It's good to see you too, Professor" I say and turn to Neville. "Hold the fort, Neville" Harry and I start to run past all the students on the stairs who are either hiding or running to help us.