5 (chapter 6)

"Y/N wait up!" Fred and George shout

"Y/N wait up!" Fred and George shout. I stop and turn to them with a smile.

"We've been thinking. We could always slip Umbridge some Puking Pastilles. Or Fever Fudge. They give you massive, pus-filled boils" They say.

"Nah it's not harsh enough for her" I say. They laugh at me. Hermione and I start walking back to the dorm with them when I see Theo. I stop in my tracks and Hermione notices. Fred and George watch curiously. He has a black eye and his nose is pouring with blood. Snape is following behind.

"Mr Malfoy, Get in there now. You can both clean up the mess you made and then explain why you were fighting" He says and I watch as Draco comes into view with a split lip. My heart stops. He heard what Theo said to me. He looks up at me guiltily. I mouth to him to meet me tonight. He nods and goes into the room. Fred and George catch on cause they give me a quick hug.

"See you later Y/N" They say walking away.

"Bye Boys" I say going up to my dorm room.

"Come on, let's go get a hot chocolate" She says. I smile at my best friend and we go downstairs to meet the boys. Harry is grinning like a Cheshire Cat.

"Well, how was it?" Hermione asks.

"Wet. I mean, she was sort of crying" Harry says sitting in front of the fireplace.

"That bad at it, are you?" Ron teases and I punch his shoulder playfully.

"I'm sure Harry's kissing was more than satisfactory. Cho spends half her time crying these days" Hermione says.

"You'd think a bit of snogging would cheer her up" Ron shrugs and I roll my eyes at him. Typical boy.

"Don't you understand how she must be feeling? Well, obviously she's feeling sad about Cedric and confused about liking Harry and guilty about kissing him conflicted because Umbridge might sack her mum from the Ministry and frightened of failing her OWLs because she's worrying about everything" Hermione asks.

"One person couldn't feel all that. They'd explode" Ron says in a state of shock.

"Just because you've got the emotional range of a teaspoon" I say. "I'll meet you guys in the morning. I just have to go see Draco" They make kissing noises and I roll my eyes at them. I am there before Draco and I lean against the railing worried.

"Hey" He says quietly from behind me. I turn and see his lip. I shake my head and then pull him in for a hug.

"Why the hell would you do that? You risked them finding out" I say pulling away. He looks annoyed now.

"Because he had his hand on my girlfriend and said the most disgusting shit to her. I won't see you get hurt Y/N/N. I don't care if people find out!" He shouts angrily and then rubs the back of his neck.

"Yeah he's a slimy greaseball but you gave him what he wanted. A reaction" I say and turn back around. He sighs and I feel his arms around my waist.

"I'm sorry baby, I didn't mean to make you angry. I just didn't like sitting there watching that happen to you" He says. I sigh and kiss him carefully.

"It's okay, just forget it now, at least you only got a split lip otherwise I'd be going after him" I joke. He laughs and pulls me into his chest.

"This is for you" He says, handing me a small box. I look up at him confused and then open it. I gasp quietly.

"It's beautiful," I say. "I love it" He takes it out of the box and skips it on my right hand. I smile up at him and kiss him again.

"You deserve the best and I intend on giving it to you" He says.

"Miss Potter wake up" McGonagall says. I sit up in bed and rub my eyes.

"Professor?" I ask looking at the time. It's 3am. My mind instantly thinks that something bad has happened.

"Come on" She says and leads me to Dumbledore's office where Harry and The Weasleys are. She explains on the way and I instantly feel sick.

"In the dream, were you standing next to the victim... or looking down at the scene?" Dumbledore says.

"Neither. It was like I... Will you please just tell me what's happening?" Harry says shaking like a leaf.

"Everard, Arthur's on guard duty tonight. Make sure he's found by the right people" Dumbledore says walking over to the paintings. "Phineas. You must go to your portrait at Grimmauld Place. Tell them that Arthur Weasley is gravely injured and his children will be arriving there soon by Portkey"

"They've got him, Albus. It was close, but they think he'll make it. What's more, the Dark Lord failed to acquire it" The painting says. Dumbledore nods slowly.

"Oh, thank goodness" He says and I turn to Harry. His eyes are dark and they're is sweat dripping off him. "Next we need to..."

"Look at me! What's happening to me?" He gets everyone's attention and Dumbledore looks at him shocked. His outburst made even me jump.

"You wished to see me, headmaster?" Snape says as he walks into the room.

"Oh, Severus. I'm afraid we can't wait. Not even till the morning. Otherwise, we'll all be vulnerable" Dumbledore says and I can see Harry looks terrified.

"What about Miss Potter?" Snape asks looking at me. He shakes his head and I feel relieved.

"She is already able to block her mind" He says. "Just Harry for now, Y/N if you begin to have nightmares again you come straight here" Harry is led away and Dumbledore reminds me on how to block my dreams. I nod and thank him.