2 (chapter 5)

"It's finished, all we need to do is get the hair" I tell her.

"Okay, I know how to get mine," She says smiling.

"Meet you at dinner" I say. She nods and we go in separate directions. I see Pansy Parkinson walking down the hall with her books. I walk forward and "accidentally" bump into her. As I'm helping her pick up her books I pick two of her hairs and use a sleeping spell. I meet Hermione, Ron and Harry back in the hall.

"Everything's set. We just need a bit of who you're changing into" Hermione says.

"Crabbe and Goyle" Ron nods and I smile at him.

"We also need to make sure that the real Crabbe and Goyle can't burst in on us while we're interrogating Malfoy" I tell them.

"How?" Harry asks. I take two chocolate muffins out of my pocket.

"I've got it all worked out. I filled these with a simple Sleeping Draught. Simple, but powerful. Now, once they're asleep hide them in the broomstick cupboard and pull out a few of their hairs and put on their uniforms" I tell them. They nod and Ron looks at both of us.

"Whose hair are you two ripping out, then?" He asks.

"I've already got mine. Millicent Bulstrode. Slytherin" Hermione says showing us the hair. I hold mine up too.

"Same here, I've got Pansy Parkinsons, I've already put her to sleep" I say. They nod and I take a bite of my chicken.

"I'm going to go check on the Polyjuice Potion. Make sure that Crabbe and Goyle find these" Hermione says. We both go upstairs and wait for Harry and Ron. Luckily neither of them take very long, we all get changed into a Slytherin robe.

"Add the hairs" Hermione says and I sprinkle them in.

"Essence of Crabbe" Ron says. We all look at each other with the cups in our hand.

"Cheers" Harry says. I take a big gulp and it tastes disgusting.

"I think I'm gonna be sick" Ron says and runs. I drop mine and run after him.

"Right behind you" I say. I get into the stall and throw up.

"Me too," Hermione says. I feel myself start to change and then walk out of the bathroom.

"Harry?" Ron says. They both look exactly like Crabbe and Goyle.

"Ron," He says. We all look at each other.

"Bloody hell!" He says looking at me.

"We still sound like ourselves. You need to sound more like Crabbe" I say. He nods and takes a deep breath.

"Bloody hell" He says. I nod and give him a thumbs up.

"Excellent. But where's Hermione?" Harry says. I look back and she's nowhere to be seen.

"I don't think I'm going. You go on without me" She calls out.

"Hermione, are you okay?" Harry asks, he walks over to her stall.

"Just go" She shouts.

"We're wasting time" I say. We start running down to the dungeons.

"Come on. I think the Slytherin common room's this way" Ron says. I hear footsteps and Percy comes around the corner.

"Excuse me" He shouts.

"What are you doing d...? I mean, what are you doing down here?" Ron says. He crosses his arms and stops in front of us.

"I happen to be a school prefect. You, on the other hand, have no business wandering the corridors at night. What are your names again?" He asks.

"I'm..." I start.