2 (chapter 7)

"Harry?" I ask. I sit up and see I'm in the infirmary.

"Thank god you're okay" He says hugging me tightly. I look up at the flowers on the end of my bed.

"What happened? Ginny! Is she...?" I say looking around for her. He smiles and takes my hand.

"She's okay, it just took you a little longer to come around" He says. I breathe a sigh of relief and lay back on the pillows. "The chamber is closed and Voldermort is gone"

"Why did he need me?" I ask.

"He needed two powerful witches to steal their power to come back. But I stopped him" He says. I nod and hug him again.

"Thank you Harry" I whisper.

"Come on, let's get out of here," He says. I get up and get changed quickly. I take the flowers from the side and take them up to my common room. As Harry and I are walking to the feast I hear someone call out to me.

"Potterette!" Malfoy shouts. I turn to Harry.

"Save me a seat" I say. He nods and walks away meeting Ron.

"You're better then?" He asks, looking me up and down.

"Yes, why are you disappointed to see me?" I ask. He smiles and then frowns again.

"Uh no, I got to have someone to annoy" He says. I roll my eyes.

"Okay Malfoy" I say. I walk over to the others, Fred and George give me a hug. As does Ginny and Ron. I sit next to Ginny. We dig into food until Neville gets our attention.

"Harry, Y/N. It's Hermione" He says. I look up and see her walking in. She runs and I get up to hug her, she hugs Harry and me. Then awkwardly smiles at Ron.

"Welcome back, Hermione" I say. She smiles and sits next to me.

"It's good to be back. Congratulations. I can't believe you solved it" She says.

"We had loads of help from you," Harry says.

"We couldn't have done it without you" Ron adds and takes a bite of a chicken strip.

"Thanks" She says. Dumbledore raps his glass and then stands up.

"Could I have your attention, please? Before we begin the feast...let us have a round of applause for Professor Sprout, Madam Pomfrey..whose Mandrake juice has been so successfully administered to all who had been Petrified. Also, in light of the recent events as a school treat all exams have been canceled" He says. There's a massive cheer when the doors open again.

"Oh, no. Sorry I'm late. The owl that delivered my release papers got all lost and confused. Some ruddy bird called Errol" Hagrid says walking down the aisle towards us. "And I'd just like to say that if it hadn't been for you, Harry and Ron, Y/N Hermione, of course I would still be you-know-where so I'd just like to say thanks"

"There's no Hogwarts without you, Hagrid" Harry says and we all hug him.