7 (chapter 2)

"Is this one okay?" I say pulling out a white lace dress

"I love it" Hermione says. I get changed and curl my hair slightly. We make it downstairs and I see the new Minister of Magic walk in.

"To what do we owe the pleasure, Minister?" Harry asks, standing next to me.

"I think we both know the answer to that question, Mr. Potter" He says. We take a seat in the lounge as the others continue with wedding preparations. "Herein is said forth the last will and testament of Albus Percival Wulfric Brian Dumbledore. First, to Ronald Billius Weasley I leave my deluminator. A device, of my own making. In hope when things seem most dark it will show you the light"

"Dumbledore left this for me?" Ron says taking the small black item out of its cover.

"Yes," the Minister says. Ron looks at it in wonder.

"Really. What is it?" He asks and clicks it open. It takes the lights and when clicked back open it puts them back. "Super"

"To Hermione Jean Granger I leave my copy of Tales of Beedle the Bard. In the hope that she finds it entertaining and instructive" He says handing her a book. She looks at it confused.

"Mom used to tell me those. The wizard and the hopping pot, Babbity Rabbity and the Cackling Stump Come on. Babbity Rabbity... No?" Ron says as we all look at him confused. He turns to me.

"To Y/N Lily Potter, I leave her mother's diary, which was left in my care for when she would need it most" He says handing me a small red book. I brush over the words on the front and smile.

"Thank you" I say. He nods and turns to Harry.

"To Harry James Potter, I leave the snitch he caught in his first match at Hogwarts. As a reminder of rewards of perseverance And skill" He says and holds out the golden snitch. Harry looks a bit defeated as does the minister.

"Is that it then?" Harry asks and The minister shakes his head.

"Not quite. Dumbledore left you a second bequest The sword of Godric Gryffindor. Unfortunately the sword of Gryffindor was not Dumbledore's to give away. As an important historical artifact it belongs..." He says.

"...to Harry. It belongs to Harry. It came to him when he most needed it in the Chamber of Secrets" Hermione cuts him up. The minister shakes his head.

"The sword may present itself to any worthy Gryffindor, Miss Granger but that does not make it that wizards property" He says. "Unfortunately the current whereabout of the sword are unknown"

"Excuse me?" Harry says. We both look at each other and he looks worried.

"The Sword is Missing. I don't know what you are up, to, Mr. Potter but you can't fight this war on your own He is too strong" The Minister says. He leaves and I give Hermione my bag of things to put in her beaded bag. I grab Harry's too and then we head to the wedding. She keeps it on her so that we don't lose our things and in case of an emergency. I walk over to Fred at the Reception and nudge him.