3 (chapter 1)

"Y/N! Harry! Harry, open the door" Vernon shouts. I sigh and pull my jumper on. I run down the stairs and let her in. Vernon carries in the suitcases and Marge's dog runs in.

"Uncle Vernon, I need you to sign this form" Harry says, showing him our letters.

"What is it?" He asks, taking his coat off.

"Nothing. School stuff" Harry says. I take Vernons coat and put it on the hanger.

"Later perhaps, if you behave" He says and walks away. We follow him and I glare at Marge.

"I will if she does" I say after Harry nudges me.

"Oh, you're still here, are you?" She asks us both.

"Yes" Harry says gritting his teeth.

"Don't say yes in that ungrateful way. Damn good of my brother to keep you both. They'd have been straight to an orphanage if they'd been dumped on my doorstep. Is that my Dudders? Is that my little neffy-pooh? Give us a kiss. Come on. Up, up. Take Marge's suitcase upstairs" She says. She pinches his cheeks and I roll my eyes at the scene. I go to the kitchen and start clearing up for her.

"Okay. Finish that off for Mommy. Good boy, Rippy-pooh" She says feeding the dog. Vernon walks over with a bottle of brandy.

"Can I tempt you, Marge?" He says sitting back down.

"Just a small one" She says. Harry gives me a look and I continue to wash up. "Excellent nosh, Petunia"

"A bit more. Usually just a fry-up for me, what with 12 dogs. Just a bit more. That's a boy. You wanna try a little drop of brandy? A little drop of brandy-brandy windy-wandy for Rippy-pippy-pooh? What are you smirking at? Where did you send them both, Vernon?" She carries on. Vernon looks up with a smile.

"St. Brutus'. It's a fine institution for hopeless cases" He says. I roll my eyes and continue drying the plates.

"Do they use a cane at St. Brutus', boy?" She asks Harry as he takes their plates.

"Oh, yeah. Yeah. I've been beaten loads of times" He lies. I snicker as Harry passes me the plates.

"Excellent. I won't have this namby-pamby... wishy-washy nonsense about not beating people who deserve it. You mustn't blame yourself about how these two turned out. It's all to do with blood. Bad blood will out. What is it the twins father did, Petunia?" She continues.

"Nothing. He didn't work. He was unemployed" She answers I look up and glare angrily.

"And a drunk too, no doubt?" She states.

"That's a lie," I shout. They all turn to me.

"What did you say?" Marge goads me.

"Y/N no" Harry whispers and shakes his head at me.

"Our dad wasn't a drunk" I say. She smashes her glass in her hand and Petunia gets up.

"Don't worry. Don't fuss, Petunia. I have a very firm grip" She says.

"I think it's time you went to bed," Vernon says, glaring at me.

"Quiet, Vernon. You, clean it up" She says and ushers me over. I reign in my anger and walk over picking up all the pieces of glass. "Actually, it's nothing to do with the father. It's all to do with the mother. You see it all the time with dogs. If something's wrong with the bitch, then something's wrong with the pup"

"Shut up! Shut up!" Harry shouts. She stands and the lights start flickering around me.

"Right. Let me tell you... Vernon! Vernon! Vernon, do something! Stop!" She starts to grow in size a bit like an air balloon. All of the table goes flying as does she. Vernon tries to stop her as she flies into the garden.