5 (chapter 5)

"Stunning is one of the most useful spells in your arsenal. It's a wizard's bread and butter, really. So come on, then, Nigel. Give it your best shot" Harry says standing in front of Nigel.

"Stupefy!" Nigel says and Harry goes flying back.

"Good. Not bad at all, Nigel. Well done" He says. Ron and Hermione step up.

"Come on, Ron" I say, clapping for him. He looks terrified. Hermione winks at me.

"Come on, Ron. You can do it" Fred shouts.

"Come on, Ron" Other people cheer on.

"One Sickle" George says to Fred. He nods and they fist bump.

"You're on" Fred says. Ron goes to hold his wand up but Hermione is quicker.

"Stupefy" She says and he throws back. George passes it over and I laugh at the two of them.

"Thank you" He says.

"Shut up" George rolls his eyes as Ron comes over scratching his head.

"I let her do that. It's good manners, isn't it?" He says. I nod and let him have his moment. "It was completely intentional"

"Fred?" I ask. He nods and pulls his wand out. He walks over to his position.

"Come on then, this should be easy..." He says to himself. I decide to teach him a lesson and lift my wand, flicking it quickly.

"Stupefy!" I say and he goes flying back. I go over to him and hold my hand out to him. "You were saying" He laughs at me and we hug. When I'm walking to go meet Draco in the astronomy tower. I see him walking towards the stairs in a daze. I sneak up to him and put my hands over his eyes.

"Got you!" I say as he jumps slightly. He turns and shakes his head at me.

"Well done, I'm surprised" He says and I kiss his cheek. We walk up the stairs and I turn to him.

"So what's up?" I ask. He shrugs.

"Umbridge is starting an Inquisitorial Squad, Blaise said we should all join so I don't have a choice. But if you and your brother are up to something you need to be careful Y/N. Umbridge made two first years end up in the infirmary. What is she going to do to you?" He says. I know he's worried about me but I can handle myself.

"Nothing she hasn't already" I tell him. He sighs and gives me a warning glare.

"Y/N..." He tries but I cut him off.

"I can handle myself, Draco" I tell him. He shakes his head but puts a hand on my cheek.

"I know you can, that's what I'm worried about baby" He says, I smile at him softly and peck him.

"I promise I won't get myself hurt" I tell him seriously.

"Thank you," He says. He kisses me and our lips move together passionately. We pull apart and my cheeks are flushed. "You go first"

"I hate this," I say. He nods and kisses my forehead.

"I know, but it won't last much longer," He says. I leave him and go to my classes. I feel like I'm just stumbling through my OWLs. I'm not actually taking in the information cause I'm thinking about everything else. I'm absolutely exhausted. Draco is sat behind me in this class and Snape has put me next to Theo Nott from Slytherin. He's more arrogant than Draco and that's saying something.

"Hey Potter, mind giving me some extra tutoring sessions?" He asks, leaning over to me. I look up at him confused.

"Why would you want me? You should ask one of your own housemates" I say rolling my eyes and continuing to copy from the board. I feel his hand on my leg and I jump. I try to move it but he has a strong grip. My eyes meet him again and I take a deep breath.

"We all know you like to give Slytherins extra attention" He says. "Plus I'm better than Draco"

"Get your hand off me, Theo" I warn and he just smirks wider.

"We all know that's the only thing any guy wants from you. You're easy. It took Draco all of five minutes to get into your pants. Am I right?" He says and I snatch his hand away angrily. "How long did it take Cedric? Is that why your brother killed him? At least that's what your double page spread says" My eyes brim with tears and I grab my books.

"Stay the hell away from me" I say and leave the room quickly. Snape calls after me and I feel Draco's eyes follow me. I have no clue if he heard what happened, I hope not for Theo's sake. I get into the bathroom and lean against the sink. I let my tears fall and look at my blank expression.

"Y/N?! What happened?" Hermione asks walking into the room. She pulls me into her arms and I sob into her shoulder.

"Theo...he tried to get me to sleep with him. His hand was on my leg so I couldn't move. He was saying things about Draco and Cedric. They think I'm some type of slut Hermione. This is because of that article" I say. She sits me on a bench as I cry my eyes out.

"It's okay, none of this is your fault and not everyone believes that. Let's go let off some steam" She says and hands me a tissue. I nod and wipe my eyes. We make our way to the room of requirement undetected. Harry sees my eyes and questions it but I brush him off.

"Now, focus on a fixed point and try again" Harry says. I am leant against the wall watching everyone.

"Expelliarmus" Nigel says.

"Very good. Keep your concentration" I say to him. He smiles proudly. Harry then moves onto levitation. Cho is holding Nigel in the air and I nudge Harry.

"Great. A little higher" He says and helps her. He positions her hand and she turns to him. Her concentration goes and drops Nigel. I wince slightly as he jumps up.

"I'm okay. I'm okay" He says. I laugh and ruffle his hair.

"Working hard is important, but there's something that matters even more: Believing in yourself" Harry says walking around and helping people.

"Think of it this way. Every great wizard in history has started out... as nothing more than what we are now: students. If they can do it, why not us?" I say and turn to Neville.

"Expelliarmus" He says. One of the Patell twins' wands goes flying. I smile brightly at him.

"Fantastic, Neville" I tell him as people come and congratulate him.

"Well done, man" Harry says patting his back.

"So that's it for this lesson. Now, we' re not gonna be meeting again until after the holidays. So just keep practicing on your own as best you can" Harry says as everyone gathers around us.

"And well done, everyone. Great, great work" I say. Hermione and I grab our bags.

"See you in the Common Room, Harry" Ron shouts. I hug Luna as I walk past her.

"Have a great Christmas, Luna" I tell her and I begin walking out with the other two.