7 (chapter 9)

"Shit...did he see you?" I ask as the alarms start blaring. Harry shakes his head and pulls me behind a wall. Ron does the same to Hermione. I cover my mouth as I hear footsteps.

"Right here. Come on!" Ron says pointing to an alley. We hide in the shadows as they run past.

"Search everywhere" Someone shouts. A door opens next to us and I almost gasp. Dumbledore?

"In here, you two. Come on, move!" He says. We all rush into the room and Hermione turns to me.

"Did you look at him. For a second I thought that was..." She says.

"I know. Dumbledore!" I say. Harry pulls out the mirror shard from Sirius' mirror.

"Harry? I can see you in this" Hermione says looking at the rest of the mirror. A man comes in and he looks exactly like Dumbledore.

"Bloody fools, what are you thinking coming here? Have you any idea how dangerous it is?" He hisses at us.

"You're Aberforth, Dumbledore's brother. It's you who I've been seeing in here. You're the one who sent Dobby" Harry says pointing to the mirror.

"Where have you left him?" He asks. I sigh sadly.

"He's dead" Harry answers as he pulls out some drinks and food.

"Sorry to hear it. I liked that elf" He says.

"Who gave that to you? The mirror?" I ask him. He turns to me.

"Mundungus Fletcher, about a year ago" He says. I sense Harry getting angry and I grab his arm.

"Dung had no right selling that to you. It belongs to..." He starts.

"Sirius... Albus told me. He also told me you'd likely be hacked off, ...if you ever found that I had it. But, ask yourself; Where would you be if I didn't?" He says. I turn to Harry.

"Harry, he's right. Sirius would have wanted us to be protected" I say and Harry nods. Ron and Hermione grab some food and I just take a drink.

"Do you hear from any others? From the Order?" Hermione asks and Aberforth shakes his head.

"The Order has finished. You-Know-Who has won, anyone who says otherwise is killing themselves" He says. Easy for him to say, he's hiding away and everyone is relying on us.

"We need to get into Hogwarts, tonight. Dumbledore gave us a job to do" I tell him.

"Did he now... Nice job? Easy?" He says turning to Harry and I.

"We've been hunting Horcruxes. We think the last one's inside the castle. But we'll need your help getting in" Harry says. Aberforth shakes his head with an eye roll.

"Which job my brother has given you, it's a suicide mission. Do yourself a favor, you two. Go home! Live a little longer" He says.

"We won't be living. We will be hiding" I tell him. He sighs and goes to speak.

"Dumbledore trusted us to see this through" Harry cuts him off. This seems to hit a nerve.

"What makes you think you can trust him? What makes you think you can believe anything my brother told you? And in all the time you knew him Did he ever mention my name? Did he ever mention hers? Why should he... Keep secrets. You tell me?" He says. I look at the painting of the young girl.

"I trusted him," Harry says. Aberforth just scoffs.

"That's a boy's answer. A boy who takes his sister and goes chasing Horcruxes on the word of a man who wouldn't even tell him where to start" He says angrily. "You're lying! Not just to me, it doesn't matter. To yourself as well. That's what a fool does. You don't strike me as fools, Harry and Ella Potter! So, I ask you again, there must be a reason" I turn to Harry and I let him continue.