3 (chapter 6)

"Last call for Hogsmeade! Come on, now!" McGonagall says. Hermione, Ron and I are following her.

"Wait, how did you get your slip signed?" Hermione asks. I shrug and put my gloves on.

"I don't know, McGonagall says she got my slip last night" I say. She smiles and we wait with the other Gryffindors.

"What about Harry?" Ron asks and I smile at them sadly.

"I asked but he said no" I tell them. They nod and we go down. I know they're disappointed, so am I. I was looking forward to sharing this time with my brother.

"Come on then" McGongall says. We walk around the shops and I get myself some new things as well as getting something for Harry. Hermione leads us out of a clothes shop where we both picked out a few things. We are making our way to look at the shrieking shack. I look over at the house and it gives me goosebumps.

"Well, well. Look who's here. You two shopping for your new dream home? Bit grand for you, isn't it, Weasle-Bee? Don't your family sleep in one room?" Malfoy says. I turn to him angrily.

"Shut your mouth, Malfoy" Ron says. Malfoy adjusts his coat and smirks at Ron.

"Not very friendly. Boys, I think it's time we teach Weasle-Bee how to respect his superiors" He says. I glare at the three of them. How stupid of me to think that Malfoy would act any different after the night in the hall. I almost curse myself for being so stupid.

"Hope you don't mean yourself" Hermione says.

"How dare you talk to me! You filthy little mudblood!" He spits. I shake my head at him in disbelief and walk over to him.

"Do you want a broken arm or perhaps a broken nose?" I ask. He takes a step back and his eyes harden and glare at me before a snowball launches at him. He jumps in shock and we look to where it came from but there's no one there.

"Who is that? Don't stand there! Do something!" He says freaking out as more snowballs hit him and his goons.

"What's up, Malfoy? Lost your skis?" Ron teases. We laugh as he gets dragged around the floor. I shake my head in laughter.

"Get out of the way! Move!" He shouts and runs away quickly.

"Malfoy! Wait! Wait!" Crabbe shouts as they run after him. Harry comes up behind us and throws the cloak off. I hug him.

"Harry!" I shout.

"Bloody hell, Harry. That was not funny" Ron says. We all sit their laughing as Harry tells us that Fred and George helped him.

"Those weasels! Never told me about any Marauder's Map" Ron says as we walk around Hogsmeade in the snow.

"He won't keep it. He'll turn it over to Professor McGonagall. Aren't you?" Hermione says looking at him pointedly.

"Sure. Along with his Invisibility Cloak" Ron chuckles. I shake my head at him and carry on walking. I'm glad I wore my boots as the snow is thick.

"Look who it is. Madam Rosmerta. Ron fancies her" Hermione teases nudging him with her elbow.

"That's not true!" Ron denies.

"Cornelius!" She says as he pulls up on a carriage. We look up to see Hagrid.

"Allow me, minister" He says going to open the carriage. He accidentally pulls the whole door off. I stifly my laugh.

"Oh,Hagrid..." Fudge shakes his head but gets out of the carriage anyway. What is the minister of magic doing in Hogsmeade anyway?

"Sorry about that," He says and shrugs.

"Rosmerta, my dear. I hope business is good" Fudge greets her as she's hammering a sign on the door.

"It'd be a lot better if the Ministry wasn't sending dementors... into my pub every other night!" She complains and holds the hammer up to Fudges face. He steps back with a concerned look.

"We have... We have a killer on the loose" He says.

"Sirius Black in Hogsmeade! And what would bring him here?" She says rolling her eyes as he goes closer.

"Harry and Y/N Potter" He says. My heart drops again and I grit my teeth.

"Harry and Y/N Potter?" She exclaims.

"Come" He says shushing her and ushering her into the pub. I turn to Harry but he is gone.

"Harry!" Hermione says as we see footprints rush to the tavern. We share a look and go after him.

"No underage wizards allowed in today! Shut the damn door!" Someone shouts as we open the door. We back out and Ron looks disgusted.

"So rude" He says.

"Now what did do we do?" I ask. Hermione just sighs.

"Wait I guess" She says. We sit on a nearby bench and wait for the door to open. All of us are too nervous to speak. I think Ron and Hermione are struggling with what to say to me as they occasionally glance over at me seeing my hands are squeezing each other.

"Hermione. Ron, look!" I say as soon as I see the footprints. We get up and follow them through the crowd.

"Sorry. Excuse me, excuse me" Hermione says behind me. I shuffle past people as quickly as I can to keep up to Harry.

"Merry Christmas" Someone shouts. We get to a clearing and the footsteps stop. Hermione kneels down and holds her hand out to find the cloak. She feels it with her hands and pulls it off. Harry has eyes were with tears and I shake my head.

"Harry, what happened?" She asks. He looks up at me with anger and fear in his eyes.

"He was their friend... and he betrayed them. He was their friend! I hope he finds me. Because when he does, I'm gonna be ready! When he does, I'm gonna kill him!" He shouts. I am stunned into silence. I let out the breath I didn't know I was holding as Ron puts a hand on my shoulder.

"Come on let's get back to the castle" He says.