Trust & Respect... Our 'Forever' Bond!

Bela's POV:

It was the D-Day!!!

Anu Di was dressing me up...

'Bela are you sure dear ...you can still backoff ' she said..

Anu Di was my cousin .. I think after Ishu Di...it's only Anu Di whom I consider to understand me....

Ofcourse my own sister Brinda Di loved me like a baby always but ever since the Vikrant incident happened although she never questioned, insulted or ignored me...she kind of distanced me from her...

I looked at Anu Di and said...
'Dont worry Di... wherever I go...I will be in a better place than this house... Mahirji may not love me...he may ignore me too...but atleast I won't see this hate in his eyes that my heart is tired of taking from my dear ones...

So let's see let's try a different option... Huh... I know this marriage won't work but atleast I will be on my own. And dad wants me to marry him. He fears his 'shameless daughter' may never get married due to the Mount Abu incident that happened with Vikrant. He still thinks I ....' my voice started breaking...

Just then

Shaan Jiju came into my room and gave me an envelope...

I looked at Shan Jiju...

He said...' Bela...you are like my sister... I and Anu will go back to London tomorrow night. And we know you are marrying Mahir only for your dad's sake and knowing the person Atul uncle is he will wash off his hands soon. And Mahir
.. I can't trust him...he loved Brinda but is suddenly marrying you....

See! It's not like I'm judging him.

But I just can't trust him that easily and we know how talented and hardworking you are Bela. So this is some cash that you can use to fill your 2nd year MBA fee and some basic expenses and don't ever shy to call me up anytime ok? I or Anu will add cash'

My eyes welled up seeing the atm card. I quickly got up and hugged Shaan Jiju...

'Jiju...I love you... I am blessed to have a brother in you...but I don't want it Jiju...I have got a part time job and for my fee I have got scholarship and remaining fee I have my tini mini savings... But for the first time someone thought so much for me 😢 thank you jiju... thank you Di'

I was pulled into group hug. But Shaan jiju was hellbent to make me keep the card. He said keep it..

'You may need it anytime... Just keep it '

I denied but Anu Di forced me. I finally nodded.

***

I was all decked up in a flowers, heavy bridal lehenga and jewellery...

While I heard a lot of noise outside the room...

I heard dad's voice...mom crying...

I was worried...

I ran outside and noticed a lady and a man insulting mom dad.

Dad was standing silently and mom was crying non stop.

I was shocked...

I could see Sumitra aunty keeping hand on her mouth and standing in a shock.

While Yuvi and his father Abhay uncle and mother Asha aunty was trying to calm the couple yelling at my parents.

The minute they saw me they came rushing...

'Look at this shameless girl... how she's dressed up as a bride...

I will never let our Mahir to marry a characterless girl like her...

My Andy's soul will never rest in peace and Sumitra you never enquired once about this girl's past... Such a shameful event... These kind of girls are unfit to get married...'