Wrapped around your little finger - Part 1 😉

Mahir's POV:

Knew it!!!

This wasn't going to be easy!!!

But I'm here...

Successfully crossed two hurdles 😉...

Now I'm no more CEO of Sehgal Group of Industries and Gulmohar's ...

I'm Personal Assistant and Cook, Pearl Sehgal to Miss Surbhi Sharma CEO - BFF, India

Well... Demotion according to others.. promotion for me😍

Which other profession would let me stay this close to her❤️🤭

While I agreed to Vish's mind-blowing plan although she said this is my test bed... If she sees I really I'm trying for her bestie and I'm worth it she'll help me!

I was more than ok with anything till I get to be with my Bela 🤭😁...

Yeah all I had to do was flirt with her!!!

Woh toh default dilse ❤️nikalta he meri bandi ke liye (that's a default emotion that comes from my ❤️ heart for my girl)

I nodded a big YESSSSS!!!

Shaan Jiju warned me..
'Mahir... she's very angry on you! She hates you! She will Torture you! You may have to bear her wrath!!!'

To which I smiled dreamily and said...
'Oh Jiju...I'm dying to face it😍'

While he chuckled saying...
'You sound crazy'

Yeah I know!!! All in her love 😍

And yeah I'm here!!!

Im glad last night I made Chinese and she happily ate!

Although I could manage Chinese and Italian... Indian cooking was the bigger challenge 😵

So I just did as per instructions...

I dialled the expert...

'Bhabhi... Everything is fine but I'm not able to make the parathas!!! I mean I thought it's like pizza but this is so complicated!!!'

To which she laughed and instructed me...

Finally after 2 hours of hardwork my parathas were ready!!!

I saw the time!!! It was ticking 8 am..

I ran to the table only to see a note. .

'You are late! Your inefficiency will be punished! Reach office by 8 am'

And my eyes popped out😳

It was already 8:10 am..

I called Vish who slammed her head saying...

'Clock may run late but Bela never! 7 am breakfast... 7:20 am take the road... On the way read business headlines... 7:55 am coffee ...8:00 am Bela is in her cabin!'

And you are late on very first day... God bless you... Now hurry!!!'

She said...next thing I ran to have bath..I broke the world record by having bath in exactly 1 min 32 seconds!!!

Well don't ask me detail 😏

But I just quickly dressed up...

I pulled up a formal pant, a shirt and thought of buttoning it on the way and ran to my car...

I drived to the office... and I don't know how many challans were cut for my rash driving... But I managed to reach office by 8:45 am!!!

45 mins late!!!