Healing❤️😢

Bela's POV:

Finally now he knows it!!!

I knew it he didn't have the slightest of idea...

But then why should he???

Didn't he abandon the child 😢 and me 😢

I didn't want him to be around Muskaan's grave...

Her departure was only belonging to me...no one else...her love, her death and that pain..

Only I have rights on it...

But the way he was crying at the grave I couldn't stop him...

I knew it Mahir...one day you would come and accept your fault...one day you would shed tears for her.  One day you would accept her as your blood...

Your child 😢

But... Never did I ever wanted it to be in her grave 😢

Never...

No mother wants that...

But that's our fate...😢

Next day morning...I saw him again at the grave...

While he was still crying on the grave I left from there...

While Nandini Bhabhi followed me..

'Bela wait... listen'

'Listen to what bhabhi... There's nothing left to listen... Mr Mahir Sehgal got everything today..

His present daughter..

His expired daughter...

But yes...he lost his wife forever!

Last night was the last time I tolerated that filth on my character...

I'm not going to tolerate that again...'

I said while packing bags...

To which bhabhi held my hands and stopped...

'Bela... He was also tricked like you .. he also received a printed letter' she said and the pile of clothes fell from my hands...

'He also means!???' I asked with misty eyes...

'The letter was sent to both of you by a third person whom I really think is Vikrant.' she said and I collapsed on the bed...

'Yes Bela... The letter was not sent to you by Mahir... infact..he was never in any relationship or flings with Brinda!

He infact wanted to apologise to you...he came searching for you...but he received a letter like you...like the letter you received said he loves Brinda..yours which he received said you love Aadi!!!' she said and I kept hand on my chest...

'Whhhhatttt!' I said...

'Yes Bela... Someone very smartly misused your situation... and seperated you both... But looks like Brinda tried to bring you both together..but when you both didn't agree...she bound you both into her child's custody.

Knowing the attachment Mahir had with the baby and your bond for your sister who's child's name is also Muskaan..  she tricked you both!

And how glad we are she did it!'

Hearing all this...I was quiet...I absorbed everything...

Then said...

'But... That doesn't give any fucking got damn rights to Mr Mahir Sehgal to character assassinate me Bhabhi 😢' i said breaking down like a child...