Our office datenight ❤️

Bela's POV:

This man pretty much carried everything with him...

Looking at the amount of food we had I asked him if this was his plan...to which he laughed saying
..

'If it was...he would make it very very romantic and he would carry warm clothes too...'

That last line made sense... Because tonight in this office without thermal we are going to freeze to death...

I was shivering...

'Bela ... take this quilt he said after coming from medical room'

I looked at him.. 'And for you?'

'This was the only quilt available there... It's fine.. you cover yourself...it's much needed for you to stay warm...'

I looked at him again... He smiled gently and went and started looking at ways to reach out security folks as the office has centralised AC which although Shimla was running on a 2°C .... probably one of coldest...

Mahir's POV:

I was in my formal shirt and sleeveless sweater and she was in her saree with an extra jacket she always carries but she needed warmth hence I got her the quilt...

She looked hesitant initially but she took it from me... I still saw her shivering so u went and got a glass of hot milk for her. Although she behaved worse than Musky at the smell of Milk...but I had to make her drink it!!!

I couldn't keep giving her coffee tea...it's bad for her heath.

I asked her to take rest in medical room as it had a bed and she could sleep peacefully... But she was scared...
Probably because it was in the other corner of office and there was no one on the floor to add on the LED sensor lights on office floor would get turned on off frequently...🙄

So I told her I will accompany her...

I went to the medical room and took the chair next to the bed ...

It was quite cold and was getting worse as night passed...

I was shivering... So I thought of picking myself a cup of coffee again so I can keep myself warm...

While coming back I saw Bela wasn't on her bed.. I saw her back in her cabin where she was invading my bag 😂😂😂

I understood it's her prego harmones 😂

'Hungry???' I asked...

She turned around looking at me like a baby and made a puff face although nodded slightly..

I shook my head at her innocence and quickly asked her...

'What do you feel like???'

'Sweeet... Loooooads of sweeeeet' she said making a dreamy face while I chuckled 😂

Then her face went dull... But I forgot we are stuck here...
'Im firing the staff tomorrow!!!' she said angrily..

While I was thinking to rehire them at Gulmohar's in future thanking them for their mess that I'm getting an entire night with her❤️❤️❤️...

She was looking somewhere and she finally went back to medical room and lied down...

'How about some panjiri and carrot halwa' I said...

Next second I saw her jump in excitement 😂

I smiled and fed a spoon full of it into her mouth...

She moaned making a loud...
Ummmmmmmmmmmmmm... 🙄

Well... I'm controlling my harmones only because she's pregnant!!! Trust me that moan was nothing but turning me on like hell...

She happily at the sweets and finally yawned...

I smiled seeing her...

'Go to sleep' I told her...

While she was about to turn around to sleep I slowly held her by her shoulders and made her lie down...

My half body was on her half...

Suddenly her smiling face turned painful... 🥺

She asked me... 'Just go back Mahir!!! You are wasting your life here'

'Not without you!!!' I said...

To which she saw and said... 'you know I hate you right?'

'And I know you love me much more than that'

Now I was this close to her lips...

I saw her lips quiver...

While a tear drop fell from her eye...
'You know right... Every of my business associate are aware you are Mahir Sehgal??? But I still...... still purposely humiliate you... you know right???'

I rubbed that tear saying...
'I love it'

'I treat you like a piece of shit...don't let you eat or sleep you know right I do it to irritate you .. hurt you... Torture you'

I bent a little more closer to her and said...
'I still love it'.

Her eyes filled with tears...
'You know right that towel incident, making you eat Sabudana Khichdi, making you redo every silly activity is to frustrate the hell of out you'

To which I caressed her cheek and said close to her lips...
'I love it Bela... Because I love you'
..
I love your presence, your scoldings, your irritating me, you complaining to me... It all feels home Bela...

You...

You are my home'

I said and next her lips crashed on mine...

It was unexpected... But I loved it..
I always loved being kissed by her..

She nibbled my lower lip sucking through and then entered my mouth...I felt heaven 💓

My heartbeats went erratic...

I pulled her closer and snuggled into her bed and covered us with the quilt... while she passionately sucked my lips...I held her closer into me getting cozier with her 💓💓💓

Soon she stopped kissing me... and turned around...

I saw she suddenly went all silent and her back was facing me ...

I softly encircled my arms around her and said...
'Just sleep Bela...junior needs rest too' I said
..

I didn't feel like going back to chair so I still continued to sleep next to Bela
..

She didn't say anything...

Slowly I felt something shift in the night and then I saw Bela snuggling into my chest ❤️

I was loving it...

She slept like a baby...it kept us warm..

Next day morning I felt someone push my shoulders...

When I opened my eyes it was Shelly-Kelly.. while I froze seeing the office crowd 😳

Almost entire office was infront of us and Bela was still snuggling into my chest...

'Guys...we we... were locked in office last night... We were stuck... So.. mam needed to rest'

While I heard Yashaswini say...
' Erase lipstick from your lips and neck and then talk Pearl!!!'.

Shit🤦 embarrasing 😳

I quickly asked office crowd to disperse and slowly woke up Bela and she was shocked to see the office crowd dispersing around...

She probably understood the situation...

And got up quickly and moved to her cabin...

While I took my bags and left to home...

However the office atmosphere didn't look good...

It was viscous!

My and Bela's night out probably became the talk of office.