Chennai Chapter🛣️ - Part 1 - Closeness👩‍❤️‍👨Eyelocks👁️Breath hitch👄

Mahir's POV:

'Mahir Bhai.... what are you doing here alone???'

A sudden voice came from behind me and I turned around to see Kuhu with an umbrella..

I looked around and saw Bela wasn't here...

'Bela??' I asked Kuhu...

To which she said...'Bhabhi went inside long back... she also danced in rain right... she got wet....but bhaiii what a performer... Sorry to say your Karishma was a joke infront of her!! Noone knew bhabhi is a trainer Kathak and Lavani dancer... Arnav told me she learnt dance for 8 years...began at the age of 5'..

I was impressed infact I felt quite proud right now that she's my wife😍

Then I felt a little shy that I literally dreamt to kiss her...

Ufff!!! But I was helpless... She looked so sexy... I'm glad it was just a dream...

Belaaaa❤️ you drive me crazy...

'Bhaiiii come change... fast....' she said...

I went inside and wore a white Sherwani and came out...

Dev Ishaani performed the Diwali pooja, post which everyone one by one started doing the pooja..

I saw she changed back to her pink and white Lehenga and stood for the pooja.

Just when I was going to accompany her for Pooja... I saw that Dr Joker came to hold the thali... I wanted to burn him alive right now😡

But then suddenly Musky started crying and she turned to me... I held Musky closer and she couldn't handle the thali and Musky both. So I stood beside her consoling Musky and cooing her in my arms.. Just then while the Dr Joker was about to come to do the pooja with Bela she quickly told me...

'Mahir...can you make her hand touch the Thali please...it's her first Diwali...I want her to be blessed'

I smiled and said sure 🤗😍

With that I ended up doing Diwali pooja with my daughter and my wife ❤️

And that Joker did Pooja alone 😂🤣

I love you Musky.. you are truly Dadda's girl 🤭

After the Pooja sweets were distributed and looks like Dr Joker is lactose intolerant...he left the party soon saying he's unwell and needs rest as tomorrow early morning we all will start to Chennai and in no time he went to bed.

Dev-Ishaani had organised a stay for everyone in Kapoor Villa and 'Ishaani-Dev'.

Dinner was been served while all the time my eyes only followed her...

However she gave me royal ignore... probably because Karishma was sitting with me all the time...

Soon Karishma finished her dinner and said that she needs to get her beauty sleep as we would be leaving early morning and she doesn't want dark circles 🙄

Honestly 😁 I was glad she left 😂

I was sitting with Musky while she came with the bottle and asked me for Musky...

I hushed her saying... 'She's sleeping'

She softly whispered saying...' She hasn't had her milk yet'

So I took the bottle from her and fed her while Musky was still sleeping and my little baby kangaroo started sucking the bottle in sleep ❤️

Aww my doll ❤️