The new normal ❤️

Bela's POV:

The orange rays of the setting sun peeped into our room making our evening more colorful❤️

Our room smelled us today...
Crumpled bedsheets, half wet half dry clothes on the floor.... everything was screaming loud about what happened few hours ago 🙈 I was blushing remembering each and every action of his...each and every reaction of mine...

This was the best day of my life! I'm never going to forget a single moment, a kiss, a single peck a single moan I spent with this beast of a man ❤️

My husband! My Mahir ❤️

How beautiful that sounds ❤️

My lion 😂

Mera sher🙈 Albela ka sher🙈

Although it was like the end of the day...it was a beginning of our beautiful relationship...which had no him or me...

It had us❤️ together ❤️ forever 🙈

He was still snoring 😂

I quickly got up and had a warm shower... although not too painful but I was feeling quiet sore. I needed a warm shower to relax my muscles.

After a long hot shower I came out and saw the time. It was evening. Time for mom's soup...

I looked at Mahir who was still sleeping like a baby...😘

I pecked his forehead and quickly went and made soup for mom.

While I came out of the room I saw everyone was almost lying in the living room and different corners of the room.

Probably passed out 😂

The only person I see who was sitting in living room with tv switched on was Ishu Di...she was the only one who was fine probably because she was pregnant.

She saw me and asked if I'm good. I smiled. I made soup for ma, fed her and started walking up one by one.. Dev Bhai and Mahir's friends woke up but my sister, friends were all high. I got them a quilt each and covered them.

I went back to our room, cleaned the mess and tried to wake up Mahir but he was snoring 🤦

Although mom couldn't talk properly due to stroke on right side today she spoke a little broken words saying and actions saying she needs a grandchild soon...

I blushed and hugged mom tighter 🙈

You can never hide anything from mom.

While after I finished feeding soup to mom... Ishu Di called me and said softly in my ears... 'You must have told aunty grandchild is on the way'

I looked at Di with eyes popped like beans 😳

She was laughing...

'Di....you...how' I couldn't complete the line...