Broken Behir - Part 3 - In loving memory of Muskaan Mahir Sehgal💐

Mahir's POV:

My world turned upside down seeing a letter same as mine...

I looked at Nandini...

I took the letter from her hand abruptly and started reading...

Dear Bela,

My life has been a roller coaster ride. I don't know why and how I misunderstood our friendship as something else. But now I'm clear. I still love Brinda. I always did. And I always will.
I discovered it's not you! It's me!
Always me!
You can live happily with your Aadi or whoever you think. I don't care honestly because last night made me realize I and Brinda are two bodies one soul. I loved kissing every ounce of her body. And now we are United forever.
So now all that I need from you is a divorce!
Please help me let free...
I cannot initiate it as your sister Brinda will feel guilty.
So it's a humble request.
Please send me divorce papers. I will happily sign it off. Also give you anything you need as alimony. Demand how much ever you need.

I will pay you for all that you spent with me...with interest.

But please let me go..

Hope you understand.

Hoping to never see you again. Don't ever reach me and cause trouble in our little paradise.

Good luck to you.

Without Love,
Brinda's Forever,

Mahir Sehgal.

And next second I felt my world came to an end.

With my eyes filled with tears i looked at Aadi and Nandini and said...

'This is Sham! I did not send this letter!

Infact I was trying to reach Bela after she left because I wanted to talk to her... apologize to her..as i thought I misunderstood her and spoke shit about her character and after meeting Ishaani Bhabhi I was very much sure to talk to her...

But then I was not able to contact her' I said crying...

To which Nandini said...

'After receiving the letter she changed her sim card'

I looked at Aadi and Nandini and said...

'Guys I was searching for her like a mad man... I infact wanted to launch a police complaint while

I received the DNA report and letter from Bela...

That letter said she loves you... You both are playing it out for society pressure and she's pregnant with your baby! She's leaving India with you...that she loves and wants to marry you'

I said holding Aadi's shoulders...

Who was at the verge of breaking down.

🥺😢

I was already broken and finished.

Aaadi hugged me...

I cried like a baby on his shoulders...

'Mahir... Mahir.... someone has played a disgusting game with you both ... You both were tricked.

Just one doubt in a relationship can brew to this extent!!!

Is unbelievable!!!

What a disaster 🥺😢

You have no idea Mahir what and all Bela went through...