Chennai Chapter🛣️ - Final part - Love❤️Passion🔥Desire💋 & Tears😢 (Part 2)

Bela's POV:

This night was special...

I slapped him...

I fought with him...

I kissed him ...

I confessed it to him...

But I finally did what I always wanted to do!!!

Tell it on his face!!! I was tired of playing the Jealousy game!!

So I just poured my emotions into him...

The minute I realised our proximity I ran and came and stood at the balcony...

There was cool breeze and moonlight peeping into the room...

I stood there silently...

I didn't know it was right or wrong but that was my honest emotion for my husband!!!

My lover!!!

My man...

My Mahir 😢 I was deep in my thoughts...

While

Next minute.... I felt a hot breathe fanning back of my neck and shoulders...

Before I could realise two hands snaked my waist and I felt his beard was digging my neck... His lips trailing on my shoulder and next second he turned me around in one go and pressed his lips on mine...

While the song was playing loudly...

🎵🎶

Jab se tu hai is dil mein, is dil mein...
Meri jaan hai mushkil mein, mushkil mein...
Mehfil mein hai tanhaai, tanhaai...
Tanhaai hai mehfil mein, mehfil mein...
Yeh duniya apni prem gali...
Aa gali mein lag jaa yaar gale...
Ho jaaye saare door gile, ho...
Jab dil mile mile mile dil mile
Tab gul khile khile khile gul khile

🎶🎵

Soon I felt him giving sweet tortures from my lips to my neck...

Next minute I felt his hands on my waist...

He was trying to sneak into my shirt and I started laughing...

I pushed his hands away but he lifted me in one go and while he was still standing I landed on his stomach...

He balanced me on his stomach like I was no weight and lightly pressed my waist... My hands circled his shoulders and neck while next minute I felt him initiate a deep kiss...

He was hungrily biting my lips and now started walking towards his bedroom...

And threw me on the bed...

While our kiss was Broken...

I was breathing heavily...

So was he...

Next he slowly moved his hands from my forehead to my nose...lips... Neck... chest and reached my stomach and that minute he pulled up the shirt and started planting open mouthed kisses on my stomach, waist and belly button!!

While I was crying in pleasure...

Next minute he hovered upon me and started planting kisses on my neck and slowly started to unbutton my shirt while I could see desire in his eyes...a little smile formed on both our lips...

He was so nervous that he was struggling to unbutton his own shirt that I was wearing
..

I laughed at it...