Shut the F*** Up !!!

Bela's POV:

I slapped him!

Yes I slapped him hard!

I was done with his shit! I lost my calm!

'You slapped meeeee??? ' he asked like he was the crowned king of some place!!!

'Ohhh if you are not sure I can repeat that for you Mr Sehgal so Just shut the F up!!!' I screamed

He was shocked!😱

Yeah probably he never saw my this side!

But I was like....not done yet! Take it!!!

'Who do you think you are huhhh??? And what do you think I am??? Some sort of charity case?

My dad hates me!!! He thinks I brought shame to him !!! My mom although somehow still believes me but doesn't have the damn guts to say that to my father! Not once has it come from her mouth that she's with me!

And my sister!!! Huhhh... for who's sake I agreed to this marriage!!! That woman thinks I'm lucky....

Because I am marrying 'you'!!! And that I must be thankful to 'her' that she rejected 'you'!!!

Like wooooowww!!!! How much self obsessed you both are man!!

Huhhh!!!

She's doing a favour by leaving you to me??? Ofcourse she then also explains me her dreams and ambitions that she's got a richer catch!!! But then Bela you are profited too!!!

And

You!!! You come in front of a hundred relatives of mine and try to show off that although you know that I was defamed by that asshole Vikrant you are the great god in his humble human form ready to marry me!!!

But then you to threaten me in wedding hall then come yo this room and touch my waist and ask my to make loud sounds just to make Brinda Di Jealous???

You are mad or you are some DESPERATE one sided crazy lover???

What are you???

She hasn't even met you properly... Kinda must have had a bunch of video calls and you found your eternal love!!!!

And you are hurt because your eternal love hurt you????

Do you even know what love is???

I maybe 7 years younger than you Mahir Sehgal!!! But this emotion has hit me hardest and believe me if my Di had a tiny inch of emotion for you I wouldn't mind faking orgasms right now!

But you must understand!

She doesn't care Mahir ji!!!

She clearly made her CHOICE!

Souvik jiju is her choice! She married him! Love or not but she is now Mrs Brinda Souvik Khanna!

I know you told me that you love her if she's single or married right!!! Then tell me if she really loved you wouldn't she have come to you by now....she doesn't! She's happily fucking another man in that room and you have rightfully tricked her sister in this marriage who is awwww so fragile and easy to be manipulated! Correct???

But no!!! Im not!

First things first! I'm not scared of you! Get that right!

Second I'm not a gold digger! Infact I'll even earn my bread after marriage! Not even a morsel as a favour!

Third and most importantly you can't play with me! I can help you if you are doing something right if not I'm not! Because this is not love!

I know love!

When you fall for a man for 2 years... Then finally manage to tell him and he says he loves you too and gives you fake hopes... takes you to a party... Puts a bet against his friends that he will bed the girl! And spikes her drink and takes her to a hotel and when the hotel management finds it suspicious calls police.... where when caught he says... 'Having fun!'

Everywhere next day the news spreads like fire!

Finally when it reaches you...he says...
'It was all a lie! '

But now the girl looses her world!

Her everything 😢

And drowns in years of shame!

Although the girl didn't do anything! She's treated unwanted!'

😢😢😢

Tears flowed non stop from my eyes....

'I was that girl Mr Sehgal! I have seen that pain! Its called being cheated!!!

I broke down like hell...

He gave me his handkerchief...

'Yours is not Love Mahir ji... If you someday really feel that you feel for my Di and she also feels for me then tell me!!

I will help you! But you can't manipulate me!

I'm not a weapon nor your puppet!

So don't you dare treat me like some shit! Moaning and orgasms...

Behave!

And next time behave!'

I said and stormed out of the room!

Entire night I didn't go back the room!

I sat in garden area...

I needed some peace!

Mahir's POV:

What just happened!!

A girl slapped Mahir 😱...

That too the one I married today!!!

But then looks like someone broke her heart very badly..

I saw anger and tears both in those Beautiful eyes...

She was broken by him!

Her pain was worse than mine!

She infact promised to help her if she my love for Brinda is genuine!!!

But then a few facts she said to me...

That Brinda Already chose Souvik over me??? ...

I.... I didn't know...

My head was clouded!!!

I needed peace!

So I lied down !

I wanted to sleep!

Soon I never realised and fell asleep!

I needed this badly!