ℂ𝕙.𝟙

~~~

~🕊Haven: Minsung 🕊~

~~~

~ 7 years ago in Malaysia  ~

"Are you kidding me!"

A boy with round cheeks, silky brown locks, and big round glasses was named Han Jisung.

Jisung was running away from a bunch of delinquents from his school.

"Come back here rat! Watch what happens when you bad mouth me bitch!" One of the delinquents shouted, wanting to beat the shit out of Jisung.

Jisung tried to keep up the pace, but after running a few blocks, he was beginning to get tired especially since he was carrying his school bag.

He turned down another street trying to lose them, but they were to quick.

He looks behind him to see how far away from him they were, and to his surprise they were slowing down.

He picks up the pace with a smile thinking he could finally lose them, but once he looked back in front of him, he collides with another.

Jisung fell to the floor as the other boy he crashed into stumbled.

"I-I'm sorry. I didn't see you." Jisung apologizes in Malay.

"Aish this kid." The other boy with natural brown locks spoke in Korean and with a dark grey hoodie, catching Jisung's attention.

"Y-You're Korean." Jisung responded back in his native language.

"Hey, this rat is mine!" The delinquents finally caught up to the scrawny boy on the ground.

The stranger who Jisung ran into looked at the three delinquents then back at Jisung, noticing the fright in his expression.

"Sorry but you don't necessarily own him. Stop acting like a bunch of bullies and go do something with your pathetic life's." The stranger coldly glared at the three, not wanting to have to deal with a bunch of teenagers.

"This nerd right here punch me in the damn gut, now he has to pay." One of the delinquents walked up to the stranger.

"I bet a jerk like you deserves to be beat. Now I suggest you walk away before things get ugly." He scoffs while the annoying boy was centimeters away.