Back to Old Ways of Jealousy.

Demi.

“Are you sure you want to go back to work today?” Lucy sat on my bed as I was changing into a black knee length dress with black heels, “I have to. The rent is due next week and I’m the only one working, so one of you can find a job today and one can stay home and watch Marley?”

“Selena is already at it.” I sighed, “Okay,please don’t let anything catch on fire.” I pinned my hair in a bun, “Bye.” I headed to my car and drove to starbucks to get a quick coffee.

I pulled into a parking lot and headed inside the building, “Morning,Miss Lovato!” the desk greeted, “Morning.” I headed straight to my office. I turned on my computer and put my bag down. I decided to listen to messages on my phone.

“Hey Demi, it’s Nick. I’m glad you finally agreed on doing the song with the Vamps. They really want us to start recording,so we are recording today at 12. See you on the fifth floor.” Nick hung up, I sighed.

Joe.

I was in my office, filing papers in my cabinet, “Hey bro.” Nick walked in, I didn’t respond, I kept doing what I was doing, “So I made an appointment for the studio today at 12. Demi and the Vamps.” he sat on my couch, “I’m not going.” I parked my eyes on the paper.

“You have to,brother.” he sipped his coffee, “No, I don’t brother.”

“You kind of have to. You’re a Jonas.” he crossed his arms, “What are you doing to do? Fire your brother?” I chuckled, “I’m older than you,bro.”

“I can still fire you. You have to go.” he scoffed, “Oh go suck a dick.” I put the rest of the files on my desk, “Why are you so bitter this morning?” he stood up.

“Hm, I don’t know,maybe I had too many Sour Patch Kids.” I glared at him.

“What happened with you and Delta? You’re more bitter than usual.” I rolled my eyes, “Delta and I are just...not working out.” I sat down at my desk,logging into my computer. “Why? It seemed like she made you happy. What did you do!?” I glared at him.

“None of your fucking business!” I slammed my phone down, “You’re my brother! I want to help!”

“I’ll go to the fucking studio,if you don’t make me tell you.” Nick groaned, “Fine. I’ll see you at 12.” he walked out, thank God.

I was busy for the rest of the day until 12, I slowly took my time to the fifth floor.

“Wow you actually showed.” Kevin snickered, “Fuck you. Actually Fuck everyone and everything.” I sat down, “He’s in that mood,Kevin.” Nick whispered, which made me roll my eyes, “I can easily hear you talking shit. Don’t talk shit.” I looked in the booth and saw Demi talking to the guys. I stared at her and sighed.

“Okay,guys,we’re ready.” Nick spoke into the mic, they all got to their microphone, Demi looked up and stared at me, I sipped my water,

“Did you guys exercise your vocals?” Kevin looked at them,they nodded their heads, “Okay.” Nick fixed the sound board, “Go when you’re ready.” I sat back in my chair.

I used to wanna be living like there's only me,but now I spend my time thinking 'bout a way to get you off my mind..” They started singing, Nick kept fixing the sound board. They started singing the chorus. They were pretty good. Demi’s part was coming soon.

I took a deep breath.

I used to ride around, I didn't wanna settle down but now I wake each day,looking for a way that I can see your face.” As she was singing,her eyes stayed on mine,like she was singing to me. I felt my lips getting dry.

She sang the chorus with them now.

They had to redo the song at least 3 times because it just didn’t sound right to Nick. We finally finished around 2. I got up from the desk and glanced over at Demi,who was talking and laughing with the guys, I rolled my eyes and headed out of the studio.  

I walked into Demi’s office and sat down on the couch. I heard her laugh down the hall, so I knew she was coming to her office.

She walked inside, “Oh hi..” she shut her door, “You like dating the people you work with,don’t you?” I smirked, she looked at me weird, “What the fuck are you talk about?” she sat at her desk. “I saw you laughing and flirting with them.”

“I wasn’t flirting,Joe.” she rolled her eyes, “You like them,” I smirked, “They’re cool,but I don’t like them.” she glared at me, I chuckled, “They’re not even adults yet. They’re in the age of 18 to 20.”

“Oh my god, I don’t like them. You’re fucking jealous!” she stood up, “I’m not the jealous type. I’m not jealous, I’m far from jealous.” I rolled my eyes.

“Then why do you give a fuck!?” I stood up too, “I’m not,god damn,Demi!”

She looked at me, “Why are you treating me like shit again!?” I opened door, “Because I have no reason to be nice to you anymore.” I looked at her and walked off.

This one was a little short,but 5 comments for the next! xx