Car Shop.

Joe

“You’re so good.” my hook up giggled, “Thanks.” I got out bed and slipped on clothes, “No morning sex?” she pouted, “No. You sucked...sorry. I mean sucked in bed, not that kin--”

“Oh fuck you.” she got up and dressed quickly. She was out of my house quickly and I didn’t give a fuck. I sighed and headed downstairs.

I got the orange juice out and got myself a cup. I sighed. I stopped,Demi kept swirling in my mind.

“Yesss.” she grinned, I hit play and we started watching the movie. “I don’t see what people see in Channing Tatum.” she scoffed and looked at me, “Excuse me?!” her mouth dropped, “His ears make him look like monkey! Honestly,if he didn’t have a body, women wouldn’t be all over him.”

“That’s bullshit.” she giggled.

We were now in the middle of the movie, I glanced over at Demi,she was watching the tv, then she looked over at me and smiled, “What?”

“Nothing..” I slowly leaned in and kissed her.

“Dammit!” I threw another one of my glasses against the wall. “Who is it now?” I went to my phone which was ringing. “Hey brothers.” I sat down, “Hey dude, I was wondering,since we never have a brothers day anymore. Kevin and I are at the beach,come meet us.” I sighed, “Alright. I’ll be there in 20.” I hung up.

I got showered and ready. I headed to my car and got in, I drove to the beach,still thinking about Demi. I parked my car and headed to the beach, “Where are you?” I texted Nick.

“Chairs by the bar.” he replied, I went over to them, “Hey guys.” I pulled off my shirt and sat down next to them, “How are you on this Saturday?” Kevin sipped his drink, “Hungry. I was going to eat before you called, but I didn’t. I didn’t want you guys to wait. So be right back.” I got up and headed to the bar.

“Can I have some...chilli fries?” I ordered, “Yes,handsome.” the girl winked and started making the food, I dropped $5 on the bar and waited for my food. “Here you go.” she gave me my food. I took it and sat back down. “So I’m thinking about head back to the dating scene..I guess..” I put a fry in my mouth.  “Joe Jonas dating? After 2 years!?” Nick and Kevin faked gasps.

“Oh fuck you.” I rolled my eyes. “So who is it?” Nick looked at me.

“That’s the thing...I need your permission..because in the brother rulebook..you’re not allowed to date your brother’s ex girlfriends...well..Nick..I was wondering if you would be okay if I could aks De--Delta Goodrem on a date.”

He looked at me, “Are you serious?” I nodded my head, “Serious. I think he is a nice girl...and I would love for her to be my first girlfriend after...2 years..” I rubbed my head. “Yeah,sure. Go at it. I haven’t seen her in forever so it wouldn’t even count..whoever makes you happy will make me happy.”

I smirked, “Thanks,dude. I’ll ask her.” I continued eating my chilli fries. “I’ll be right back. I need more water.” Nick got up. “Kevin. I need your help.” I whispered. “What’s wrong?” he looked at me,drinking his drink. “Um...what cars do girls usually want? I’m thinking of getting De---uh,Delta..”

“Doesn’t Delta have her own car?” Kevin raised a brow. “I buy girls a car..to make them like me,you know...I figure she would want another one…” I sucked in my lip.

“Well,they usually like BMWS or Mercedes Benz..” I nodded, “Awesome.” I grinned, “This is why you’re my favorite.” I sat back in my chair, “Kevin’s your favorite? You didn’t say that when he was on a business trip and you broke your nose and I had to take you to the hospital.”

“Well...Time’s a changin’..”  I looked up at the sky, “So I decided to end it with Olivia, officially...I gave her all her clothes back.” he grinned, I knew what he was doing, and I didn’t like it. “Why?”

“I want to get Demi back...I really really like her...she’s...different.” Nick grinned at the sky, oh give me a break. “Good luck with that. No one would want to go back to a cheat,because once a cheater. Always a cheater.”

“You did it.” he glared, “I helped her to see the real you.”

“The fuck! The real me!? That’s you! You’re the one who cheats.” he scoffed, “I’m going to go. My little brother is being an ass.” I got up, “Bye Kevin.” I rolled my eyes and headed to my car.

I got in and drove to a Mercedes dealership.

“Hello I’m Jason,may I help you today?” the car salesman came up to me, “Um...show me your convertibles..Yeah” Girls love convertibles,yeah. They love their hair in the wind,like dogs. “Alright. We got the 2014 Mercedes Benz E550.” he showed me all the E550s. They looked like a girls car. “Is this a girls car?”  I asked him.

“It could be a guys car too.” he shrugged, “This isn’t for me...this is for a girl…”

“Then yes,it has totally had more sells from females than men.” he nodded, “Awesome,how much is it?” I pulled out my wallet, “$1,068 a mon-”

“No,no Jason. She doesn’t have that kind of money. How much is it totally.” I looked at him, “$60,975.” He’s lucky I’m a boss to a billion dollar record company. “Okay, I’ll take it.” he took me to his office and I filled out the papers and paid him. “Do you deliver?”

“No,sir.” he shook his hair, I sighed, “$5 extra,if you do. Please.” I got out my wallet out again, “Fine.” he grinned, I handed him $5 and gave him the address to Demi’s, “Deliver it to her tomorrow,please.”