Secrets of Dancing.

“YOU GUYS WERE ABOUT TO KISS.” Nick pointed at us like a little kid, I looked at Joe to see what he was thinking.

“I was just teasing her..you actually thought I would kiss her? HA.” Joe rolled his eyes, “But you were!” Nick looked at him, Joe rolled his eyes again, “It’s called a joke,Nicholas. I would never kiss her.” I looked down a little bit.

“Whatever. She’s too good for you.” Nick walked out of the studio with Kevin,kind of angry. “That was close..” Joe gave me a grin, “Yeah..” I grabbed my water and went back to my office, “Demi..”

“What Joe?” I sat at my desk, “What’s wrong? You seem upset.”

“I’m not upset. I’m fine. Now I need to get work done.” I started typing on my computer, “Demetria, I know when women are upset..now tell me,what’s wrong? What did I do?”

“I’m tired of hiding,Joe! It’s getting stressful! You could have told Nick right then and there! We could have been open,but you lied.”

He looked down at the ground, “I can’t tell him that I’m dating you..” he mumbled, I stood up, “Why not!? Are you ashamed of me!?” he looked at me, “I’m not ashamed, you don’t know how much I want to hold your hand in public and tell everyone that I’m with you,but I can’t.”

“WHY NOT,JOSEPH?!”

“Because if I told Nick, he would hate me. He still loves you...and..if he finds out his brother is dating the girl that he still has feelings for..I can’t do that..”

I looked down at my feet, “Maybe we should call it quits,so I could be with Nick..”

"Demi,don’t call it quits on me. Don’t you fucking do it.” he kept his eyes on me, “What we have is special..and you might not believe it,but you have changed me and I care about you, if you can’t see it, then I don’t know what I’m doing wrong. I know we can do what regular couples do,but promise me, the best couples are the couples who don’t have the paparazzi following them, please don’t call it quits.”

“No one has made me feel like you do.” I grinned, he grinned back, “Baby, it’ll be you and me. I won’t let anyone hurt you.” he came over and kissed my lips, “So I changed you huh?”  I wrapped my arms around his neck, “I’m not the douchebag Jonas with you anymore aren’t I?”

I giggled, “Only in bed.” he chuckled,pressing his lips on mine, “ I have to get back to work,gorgeous. See you later,love.” he walked out of my office.

Joe.

I walked into my office to a ringing phone, I groaned as I slowly answered it, I didn’t want it to be Nick. “Hello?”

“Joe! My man! It’s Mikey!” I sat back in my chair, “Hey Mikey,what’s up?” I sipped my coffee, “I’m in LA! I’m here to give you dance lessons.”

I spit out my coffee, “Dance lessons?! Why the fuck do I need dance lessons for a wedding?! I’m your best man, not your best dancer. I know how to slow dance.” he chuckled, “Every bridesmaid and groomsmen are doing their special dance. So you need lessons.”

“This is the most stupidest thing ever.” I sighed, “C’mon,bro. Do it for me,please.”

I rolled my eyes, “Fine.” I heard him clapping through the fun, “Awesome! Meet me at the park in the gazebo at 12.” I sighed, “Alright,bye.” I got up and went to Demi’s office.

I saw her on the couch,just laying there, “Babe...what’s wrong?” she pointed to her phone, I went around her desk and listen to the voicemail.