The girl with the tattoo.

“I can’t believe you’re going to the fundraiser with my brother..” Nick sat on my bed with Marley, as I was going through my closet for a dress, the fundraiser was tonight and I still don’t have a dress to wear. I wanted something long and something that would cover my back,so he wouldn’t see my tattoo.

“Well,I have to go,babe. I wish you luck.” he chuckled as he got up from my bed, “Thank you.” I pecked his lips, “Bye. Love you.” I watched him walk out.  I went back to my closet,searching for a dress.

I finally found a dress, it was strapless with a black leather corset and a blue silk bottom. I laid it on my bed as I grabbed a leather cropped jacket and dropped it on the bed also. “Baby,go play. I need to change.” I ran my hand through her hair. “Okay,mommy.” she hopped off and headed out of my bedroom. I shut and locked the door. I grabbed my towel and headed to the shower.

Once I finished the shower,I stepped out and wrapped my towel around me. I sat on my bathroom stool and started drying my hair. I finished drying my hair,I started doing my makeup. I gave myself a dark eye with a neutral lip.

I then did my hair. I slipped on extensions so I could put my hair up in a messy bun. I fixed my makeup and headed to my bedroom. I slipped on my dress and then my jacket. I slipped on black heels and a silver necklace with diamond earrings.

I headed out,grabbing my phone, “So how do I look?” I bit my lips, “Pwetty,mommy!” Marley clapped, I smiled, “You looked beautiful. Good luck.” Selena hugged me, “Why the jacket tho?” Lucy asked.

“To cover my ‘Now I’m a warrior’ tattoo..” I sighed,I heard a car pull up in the driveway, “Bye guys.” I walked out and got in Joe’s car. “I was going to kno-”

“You don’t have to be a gentlemen. I know it’s a hassle for you.” I fixed my dress then got my seatbelt on, he started going to the destination. “It’s not a hassle for me. I use to be a gentlemen.”

“Hint,hint. USE to be.” I laid back, “What happened?” I looked at him, “None of your business. God, I swear if you bitch tonight,we’re fucking leaving.” he kept his eyes on the road, “Fine by me. I didn’t want to go to this thing anyways.”

“Here are the rules, don’t even think of holding my hand,we’re not dancing together, nor should we even speak with each other. Only time you’ll get close to me is on the carpet. Paparazzi.” he kept driving.

“Believe me, I wouldn’t want to hold your hand,or dance with you.Not speaking to you might be a little weird. Paparazzi? I’m surprised they would want to take pictures of you,still.”

He chuckled.

He pulled on the curve and these guys opened our doors and we got out and we walked to the fundraiser side by side. We headed up the stairs and there was the red carpet, I took a deep breath. We were getting squirmed by a lot of people. I was getting anxiety.

I think Joe could tell because he took a hold of my wrist and helped me get inside, “Thanks..” I looked at him, “Don’t thank me.” he looked around inside the fundraiser. “Those were the paparazzi?”

He smirked, “Yeah. I never said I was the famous one.”  he smirked, “I thought you said we weren’t speaking?” I looked at him, “We can speak I guess.” he shrugged, I looked at him, he wasn’t a bad looking guy to be honest.

“I’m going to get us something to drink...You look like you need a drink.” he was fixing to walk off,but then a photographer stopped us,asking for a picture,so we stood there awkwardly for a picture.

“Be right back.” He walked off to the drink table, “Hello.” this guy kissed my hand, “Um...hi.” I looked at him, “I’m Michael Eisner,the CEO of Hollywoodrecords.”  he nodded, “I’m Demi Lovato...the assistant of JONAS Company.” I smiled.

“Back off,Michael. She’s mine.” Joe came over and handed me my drink, “I’m just trying to to meet this beautiful girl.” he smiled,making me blushed, “Well,she’s waaay out of your league...You’re 72 and she is 24. She is also dating my brother,so fuck off.” he put his arm around me.

“And is that going for you,Miss Lovato?” he looked at me, “I’ll fucking crush you,I swear!” Joe growled, “Joe..let’s just get our seats.” I took his hand and took him to our seats. We sat down. “I’m sorry…” Joe sighed.

“It’s fine.” I watched the stage.

We watched a lot of dancers and a lot of people making donations. There were a lot of recording companies competing with each other, Michael was on stage with one of his artists,he was a good dancer for his age.

“Who do you choose,Mr. Eisner?” the host asked, “Joe Jonas and his date.” he smirked, my mouth dropped, “I thought you said,we wouldn’t dance?” I whispered in his ear, “Hell, I don’t know..I didn’t go last year,Nick did. Come on.” he took my hand and we headed on stage. I was suddenly nervous. But I have danced before, “Do you know how to dance?”

“Yes...I had dancing class when I was 10…” Music started playing so we walked on stage. He twirled me around and we started dancing. The dance wasn’t that bad,it was pretty good. At the end,he put his forehead on mine and we stood there,staring at each other smiling.

We walked off stage as people kept donating,we sat back down,not saying a word. After the donation was finished,the dancefloor was open for everybody.

“So in 2009,you danced to Single Ladies...I want to know your ways.” I giggled, he rubbed his chin, “You got yourself a deal.” He went behind me and showed me the dance, I threw my head back laughing, “Don’t laugh,it’s not funny.” he chuckled, he raised my hands up and my jacket I guess went up because he dropped my arms.

“Oh my god.” he backed away from me, “I guess you saw my tattoo?” I smiled innocently, he nodded his head, “Surprise….”

“You whore!” he looked at me, my mouth dropped again, “I can explain...Please let me explain..I can’t lose my job! Please...I was drunk...I don’t remember anyth---”

“Oh,we gotta tell Nick.” he grabbed my wrists and we rushed out, “Joe,please….” he let go in got in the car, I sighed and got in. “Joe,please!”

“Your ass is dead.” he chuckled, “I was drunk!”

He drove fast over to Nick’s, I looked out the window,thinking that I’m going to be unemployed now. He pulled into the driveway. Maybe I could beat him inside, I slowly slipped off my heels and out of the car,  I ran inside.

I heard moaning in an instant,”Nick!?” Joe ran in, I gulped, I pushed Joe and ran upstairs,making the moaning  louder, I ran to his bedroom and saw what I didn’t want to see. Nick naked on top of some girl,he was thrusting himself into her, I looked over and it was Olivia.

“Nick!” Joe ran after me,then he stopped after what he saw.