Happiness is when I am with You.

Demi.

I woke up before Joe. I heard my phone vibrate. I groaned as I didn't want to get out of bed. I sat up and slipped Joe's white button shirt. I only buttoned the bottom button. I quietly closed the bathroom door. It was Selena calling.

"Hello?" I looked at myself in the mirror, my hair was a mess.

"Hey Demi. How was everything last night? I'm just checking in." I giggled slightly. I sat down on the toilet, talking to my best friend.

"Everything went great last night...I felt like a princess...I'm glad I went...Joe's speech was incredible," I was smiling through the phone, "how are you? How is the babies and Marley? Did I pump enough milk?"

Selena laughed, "We're all doing fine. You pumped enough milk, Demi.. don't worry about us.. I'll call you if anything happens, but I'm in love with my niece and nephew." she squealed.

I smiled, "I'm sure they'll love you." I yawned.

"Well I'm going to go, I might face time you guys tonight. I was just checking in."

"Alright," I got up, "tell everyone I love them, bye." I hung up and left the bathroom.

I saw Joe stretching and the sheet was falling off of him, "well, that's a view." I giggled. I crawled up onto him, sitting on his lower stomach.

"Sorry," he grinned, "good morning." he ran his hands up and down my thighs.

"Morning." I pecked his lips.

We stayed in bed, making out for a while. We finally had some breakfast, then we got ready to go to the resort pool.

I had on a halter top black one piece suit and a white cover up. I took Joe's hand and we headed out of our room. The manager stopped us before we went outside.

"You're the ones in room 453, right?" I looked at Joe, wondering why he was asking.

"Yeah, what?" Joe answered. I held his hand tight.

"There was a complaint from the people next door that you guys were causing a ruckus." I turned red. I was embarrassed.

"Sir, this is a resort, not a jungle." the manager said, Joe chuckled.

"Obviously it's not a jungle because if it was, we'd let people watch. Have a good day." Joe walked away. He started laughing.

"I could not believe you said that!!" we found two chairs so we laid our towels over them. Joe hopped right into the pool and I lathered myself with tanning lotion and I tanned for a little.

I looked over at Joe and saw him playing with kids. My heart ached of how cute he is with kids. I smiled, watching him.

"Are you ready to fly?" he picked up the kid and threw him in the pool. The boy enjoyed it. I can't wait for the babies to grow so he can play with him.

Later on the kids left the pool and now it was just us and a few other adults. I got up from my chair and stepped in the pool.

"There she is..." Joe swam to me.

I hopped on his back, as we swam around the pool. I kissed his bare shoulder, "you looked so sexy playing with those kids..."

He smirked, "I did?"

I nodded my head, smiling, "kids love you and I can't wait to see our kids grow their love for you..." I kissed his neck.

"Kids? Do this mean we're going to have more than 2?" he smirked. I giggled.

"I meant kids as our twins, but I'm willing to have more of your kids if you want..." he had a big smile on his face.

"Of course." he turned his head and kissed me.