You Deserve an Explanation.

Joe.

I have no idea what day it was. I've been laying on the floor in my living room for what seemed forever. I couldn't get back on my feet. I lost her. I know I couldn't get her back. I reached over for my beer and took a sip.

My phone buzzed with a text message. I reach over for it, hoping it was Demi. Tyler. ' I groaned as I saw his name on my phone. I opened up the text and saw a picture of Demi. I sat up quickly, that I got whiplash.

"Well,well, look who's here." I got up from the floor and rushed to my car. I called my Nick's private plane, since they were still in the Bahamas.

I parked my car when I got there and didn't care if it was crooked. I finally knew where Demi was. I ran into the airport and checked in. I hurried to the private plane. I told them where to go.

2 hours later, I finally arrived in Dallas,Texas. I ran out of the plane. I quickly rented a car. I drove over to Tyler's. He better not have hurt her. Things were going through my mind for what I was going to say to him.

I pulled in his driveway. I headed over to the door. I hope he answered and not his mother, but it was his mom. "Oh hey Joe.."

I played an act, "Hey, is Tyler here?"

"Bedroom." she let me in and I knew exactly where his bedroom was. I barged in the room.

"Oh hey Joe. You should have knocked, I could be fucking Demi right now." he smirked at me, I was not in the mood for his bullshit. I pulled him by his shirt, "Where the hell is Demi?"

"The last time I saw her she was in the graveyard." My heart was crushed, I wanted to kill him.

"What the fuck! What did you do to her?! I'm telling the cops. I'm done hiding bullshit now." he started laughing, I tightened the grip on his shirt. I was furious. "I'll fucking kill you."

"Fucking calm down. Your brave act doesn't bother me anymore. I saw her at the graveyard to visit her parents. We talked and I left her, I left interest in her-- after what she told me." I raised one of my eyebrow.

"What did she tell you?" I was a bit curious.

He smirked at me once again, "Well...you're going to be a daddy." I left go of my grip on his shirt. "Don't fucking kid with me right now, Tyler."

"That pun," he started laughing, "fucking...kid..." he kept laughing.

I let him laugh it off for a minute, "but seriously, she told me she's pregnant which I expect from you, but who knows. She could be a slut." I smacked him.

"I need to talk to her. Where is she staying?" I crossed my arms.

"Well, she also told me not to tell anyone where she is staying, definitely you. Whatever you did, you made her hate you." he chuckled, I had to roll my eyes. "What are you guys now? Best friends? I need to know where she is. I need to fix this. She has everything wrong."

He just stared at me.

"Fuck it," I headed to the door, "I love her and I want to fix this....I haven't been this happy before.." I looked over at him. I shook my head in disbelief.

"I don't know why I'm telling you this. Like you give two shits."

He sighed, "La Quinta, room 316."

I bit my lip, thinking if I should thank him. "Thanks...by the way, those condoms are too big for you,buddy." I shut the door just in time before he threw something at me. I headed back to the car and drove over to the hotel.

I found a parking space and quickly got out and ran inside. I got on the elevator to the 3rd floor. I ran to the door 316. I kept knocking. I needed her.