Date.

I just got done making Joe's coffee, so I headed back to his office, I was still a bit heated from action earlier. "Hey Joe,here's your coffee."

"I don't want it. Fuck off." he pushed me,before slamming his office door, making the coffee going all over me. I didn't know how to feel. I headed back to my office. "Ugh." I started rubbing my shirt with a napkin, "Demi," Kevin spoke,making me jump, "Sorry. Hey do you need a shirt?"

"Yeah,that would be nice." I looked at him, "Follow me." he led me to his office, "Here you go." he handed me a shirt and closed his eyes, I giggled and changed my shirt, "Thanks." he opened his eyes, "I got a message from Joe that he's not going to help our client record...and we really need a third person."

"Sure,I'll do it." I gave him a genuine smile, "Thank you,Demi! You're awesome!" he took me to the recording studio. "Hello guys. This is our assistant Demetria Lovato,Demetria this is Tilian Pearson." I shook his hand, "Hi, it's nice to meet you."  I sat down as he was talking to business with Nick and Kevin.

I couldn't help but to think about Joe. Why was he acting like this to me again? Did I do something wrong? I looked over at Nick and saw a red mark on his neck and it didn't look like a hickey. "Nick." I whispered.

He turned around, "What is it,Dems?" he slipped his hands in his pockets, "What happened? Your neck is red.." he rubbed his neck, "Um...I fell down the steps at my house...no big deal."

"Are you sure?" I looked at him, he nodded, "Yeah,I'm sure." he went over to Tilian. My cell phone buzzed, I pulled it out of my pocket, I missed one call from Joe, then I got a text from in.

"I'm sorry for what I said,please forgive me." he texted me, I sighed. I put my phone back in my pocket. "We're ready when you are." Kevin said,Tilian slipped on headphones and started singing.

Nick and Kevin were bobbing their heads to the music. I think he was okay,he wasn't the greatest. He finished singing, "Awesome! I love it! Demi,what do you think of it?" Kevin turned his head, I had to lie. They loved him, "It was awesome, I love it." I nodded.

It took us 2 hours to get out of the recording studio. We even had lunch there. I headed back to my office, 5 missed calls from Joe. I sighed and shut my door. I decided to call him back.

"Demi,I'm sorry, I was mad at my brother and I didn't mean to take it on you." he apologized, I sat down on the couch in my office. "Joe..I don't know how this will work out.."

"Demi,don't say that." he groaned, "This won't work! covering up this relationship,it will go wrong!" I fixed my hair, "No,it won't! I promise you,Demetria. Wanna know the reason why I don't want people to find out about us? Because once they do,it gets ruined and I want this relationship to work. I meant what I said,I like you alot."

"But you know what,Joe? We haven't even gone on a date." I looked out the window, it became silent, "See,you don't want that, I just want a date. I just don't want to feel like I'm just used for se--"

"You're not used for sex,Demi..I'll make arrangements. I'll pick you up at 6:30. Sound good?" I smiled a little, "Okay."

"Good. I'm sorry about everything. I'll see you." I hung up. I got up and got onto my computer to do the work Nick assigned for me to do.

Around 5, I left, I had to hurry home to get ready for the date. "Have a good day,Kevin! You too,Nick!" I hopped into my car, I headed home.

I parked my car and headed inside, rushed to my bedroom, "Woah, what's the rush?" Lucy followed me, "I have a date." I started taking my clothes off, "Ooh,with who?" I sighed, I went through my closet. "Uhm...Steven Greengrass."