The Other Girl.

Joe.

The next day I woke up with a major hangover. I tried my best to forget Demi by drinking, but nothing helped. I had her in my mind and my heart couldn't forget her either. It was a few minutes before noon and my cellphone was going off like crazy. I got up from the couch to answer it. I knew it wasn't Demi, but a part of me wish it was.

"What is it,Nick?" I popped some bread in the toast in the toaster.

"What do you mean 'what is it,Nick?'?! Why aren't you at work?" his voice was not helping me cure my hangover. I poured a glass of water and took two tylenol. "I'm not going in to work today, obviously."

"Why the fuck not!? It seems like you don't care about your career anymore!" I rolled my eyes. "When the fuck have you become dad to me!? Live your own fucking life and I'll do the same. Capeesh?"

He was silent, "It's just that Demi called in and it's just...it's makes me suspicious." he sighed.

I grabbed the toast from the toaster and took a bite, "Well, it's just a coincidence that Demi called in too. Nothing is going on."

"Okay, well I have to get back to work..I'll see you later." he finally hung up. I sat on the couch,eating my toast. I was looking through my phone and saw pictures of Demi on my phone and the very first picture she sent me. I watched the video she sent me at the beginning of our relationship.

I came across the photo she sent me where she was naked on her bed with her ass in the air. I felt myself get hard. I groaned slightly.

I needed to get her back, I need to fight. I can't let this one go. I sat there thinking of a plan.

I got an idea. I dialled up Blanda.

"Hello?" she answered, I got a bit excited. "Hey Blan...Are you still in California?"

"Blan? you haven't called me that in forever. Yeah, I'm still in Cali until tomorrow, why?" I bit my lip.

"Can you come over? I'm still living in that place. "

"Sure..Want me to bring Caden?" I sighed.

"If it's okay...I only want you to come...I'll pay you back for a babysitter or whatever."

"It's okay, my sister came along. I'm on my way." I smiled a little bit.

"Thank you, Blan. I'll see you soon." I hung up and dropped my phone on the couch. I went up to my bedroom to take a shower and to get rid of this erection.

I got out of the shower and got dressed. I slipped on black janes with a black shirt. I put on a hat because I didn't want to mess with my hair today. I went downstairs to watch tv.

A couple hours and Blanda finally arrived. I opened the door and we went on the couch. "So what's up?"

I handed her a glass of water, then I sat down, "I really need your help..I don't really like asking for help...but you're a girl and I need a girl's help.."

"Wow, I'm surprised," she put her glass down on the table, "but I'll be happy to help you, you know that."

"So you know that girl I told you about?" she nodded her head, "Well...ever since I came back from New York, I was acting different, I guess.."

"Joe, I can't help you with your relat-"

"Listen... we broke up..and I don't want to lose her,Blanda...I'm in love with her and I tried to tell her yesterday, but she knew what she wanted...I walked away thinking it would make her happy.. but...I'm not happy. I miss her," I sighed, "Anyways, she has a daughter that I have grown to like... her birthday is next Saturday..the day Demi and I are suppose to go to Mikey's wedding."