Good Again

Demi.

I woke up with a scent of cologne, I opened my eyes and saw Joe in a suit, “You didn’t wake me up! I need to go home!” I sat up, “Lucy texted you and said he’s still here in town..so I called Nick that you’re taking a day off again because Marley. I have to go,but I need you to stay here...Don’t go anywhere.” he fixed his tie.

“I’ll try to get off work early.” he pecked my lips, “I’ll see you later..”

I grabbed his hand, “Wait, I pulled him down and kissed him passionately, “Last night was great.” I smiled, “I agree,we should have fights more often.” he chuckled, “I’ll see you later.” he fixed his hair that I messed up and left.

I stayed in bed for a few more hours,then I got up and took a shower.

I got out and wrapped myself in a towel and dried my hair before putting my hair up in a messy bun. I got up and headed to the bedroom. I saw my phone laying on his bed, I got this stupid idea. I took off my towel and laid on the bed on my stomach, I put my ass in the air, and took a sexy picture.

“I miss you already xx.” I sent the picture to Joe, I got up and slipped on a pair of Joe’s sweatpants and a tshirt. I headed downstairs,finding out that Joe has made us breakfast, he totally has my heart.  

I went and woke up Marley, we went down to have breakfast Joe cooked for us. “God, I can’t be turned on at work!” Joe texted back, I giggled, “Thank you for the breakfast!”

“Joey told me there is an inside pool,can we go swimming,mommy?” I smiled at her, “Yeah,sure thing,sweetie.”

After breakfast, we walked some tv on Joe’s big tv and then we headed down to the basement to the pool. “Where’s the wadder?” she pointed, “Hmm.. Let me call Joe..” I called him.

“Hello?”

“Hey,baby. Marley wants to swim...how do you uncover the pool?” I saw down, “There should be a switch by the door on the right. I should have uncover the pool.”

“It’s okay,baby.” I smiled, “I’ll see you when you get home.”

Joe.

“Okay,bye.”  I hung up, I was feeling happy again. I continued type on my computer, then my brothers walked in, “Hello Joe.” they sat down on my couch, “Hello Kevin. Hello Nick?” I got up and sat on the corner of my desk.

“What’s up?” I put my hands locked together, “We have two things to talk to you about.” Kevin looked over at Nick, “The first thing is about Mikey’s wedding. You know he wants everyone to have a date.”

I grinned, “I know. It’s all good.” they looked at me weird, “You know a date means two people.”

I chuckled, “Yeah,no shit. I really don’t have a date..so I invited Demi.” I bit my lip, “But you don’t like Demi,what the fuck,man!? This is Mikey’s day, he doesn’t want no madness going on.”

I looked over at Nick, “I know that I don’t like Demi,but I don’t know any other girl I could go with. She volunteered,so I took her up for it. She promised to stay away from me.” I nodded my head, they both rolled their eyes, “You’re delusional. Demi is an amazing girl. She’s cool and sweet. She has a smile that can light up the universe. I have to give her kudos for sticking here for so long because of you.”

I chuckled, “Someone still likes her.” I sipped my coffee,chuckling, “You have Olivia and you cheated on Demi for Olivia,but yet you still like Demi.”

“I wish I could rewind time and not cheat.” Nick sighed, “Olivia just...tricked me.”

“Oh well, Steven has Demi now.” Nick stared straight at me, “I thought they broke up?” I chuckled, “That’s not what I heard last night. I was working late and I heard her talking sexy to Steven. Sorry bro.” I raised up my eyebrows.

“What kind of name is Steven Greengrass anyways!?”

“You’re jealous. It’s not cute bro. What kind of name is Jonas?” I raised an eyebrow,smirking, “Better than Greengrass. Jonas actually means something. It means a gift of God.”

“Well,Steven’s name means the grass is green.” I chuckled, “You’re awfully happy today.” Nick glared, “What can I say? I slept amazing last night.” I smiled,sipping my coffee.

“With who? Who did you fuck?” Kevin asked, “None of ya’ll business. Anyways,what’s the next thing you need to tell me?”

“Well,we have this major conference up in New York City...and we know you don’t like conferences,so Kevin and I are going to New York for 3 days..Starting Monday.”

“Do you think you could handle this Company by yourself,along with Demi?” I smirked, “Yeah,I can handle it. I got this.”

“We planned no recording sessions,so you’re good. There won’t be much work to do.”

I nodded my head, “Alright.” I got up, “Glad you’re on board,bro.” they got up, “I have to be.”

“And thank the person who banged you last night,we haven’t seen you like this since forever.. We missed it.” Nick patted my back and they headed out of my office.

I stayed in my office all day doing work, I was able to leave around 7:50,which was late and I didn’t like it.

I walked into my house and it was quiet, I hope she was still here. I poured us some wine,then I headed upstairs, I check into Marley’s room and she was there sleeping, so I knew they were here, I headed to my bedroom, “Demi?”

“In the bathroom.” I heard water moving as I walked in, “Hey beautiful.” I handed her a glass of wine, and set mine on the counter, “I have to piss real quick.” I headed to the toilet real fast.

I washed my hands after I was down and then I took off my work pants, I kicked them to the bedroom,along with my shirt and tie, I stepped into the tub,sitting across Demi, sipping my glass of wine.

“So how was work?” she looked at me, “Exhausting,because I didn’t see you,but I was kept busy,as you can tell I finally got home.” I sighed, “Did the brothers miss me?”

“Terribly.” I smirked, she giggled,sipping her wine, “Guess what, we have the company for ourselves starting Monday.” I raised my eyebrow, “My brothers are going out of town for a conference and they know I hate those,so leaving me in charge of the company. Just me and you,baby.” I winked.

“You’re going to be tired of me.” she pouted.

“Why you say that?” I rubbed my face, “Selena and Lucy are taking Marley camping for the whole week,so I can go outside with him here in town..and I was hoping you’d let me stay here.”

“Of course. Mi casa su casa.” I smirked, “I’ll never be tired of you.” I spread my legs, “Come here.”

She scooted over and sat between my legs,with her back against my torso, “What did you guys do today?” I started kissing her wet shoulder, “We ate,watched tv,swam for a good few hours,then we played lots of board games. Then I made dinner,then we watched tv,then it was her bedtime. It was  very productive day.”

I chuckled against her skin. I draped my arms over her, laying my chin on my arm, she put her foot up in the air, I looked at her and she had a smile on her face, I put my feet up in the air against hers, “You have many tattoos,Lovato.”

“I do not.” she smiled, “Do too..” I pecked her cheek, she turned her head and kissed me.

“Oh, I do have to tell you something..Nick thinks you are record worthy...and he wants to sign you..”

“What?” she looked at me.

“He wants you to make an album."

5 comments for next. Which Demi Lovato's album do you think Demi should record? DEMI? Unbroken? Here We Go Again? Or Don't Forget?