She's Our Little Girl.

Joe.

I looked at her, "I have an idea," I caressed her shoulder, "I want to adopt Marley as my own."

She lifted her head up in shock, "What?"

"I want to become Marley's child. Tyler doesn't deserve to be her dad. I love being with her and I think it'd make sense if she calls me dad."

Her smile spread across her face, "Yes," she leaned over and gave me a kiss, "I love you so much."

I kissed her lips a few times, "The problem is that I have to fly to Dallas to beg Tyler to sign the papers...that's going to be the hardest part.."

"Oh.." she laid her head back down, "are you sure you really want to go through all that trouble? I mean you're more of a father to her than he is.."

I took her hand, "I only made sure of two things in my life. You and this adoption. I want to do this." I kissed her forehead. "Let's go to bed, I'm exhausted."

A few weeks gone by and I finally got the papers for Tyler to sign from court. Demi was now 24 weeks. She got bigger and I found it absolutely adorable and a bit of a turn on for some reason, but she's now at the stage where sex doesn't feel comfortable, which I'm okay with. We still haven't picked out named for the babies nor is the nursery decorated.

"Don't have the babies without me,you hear." I kissed Demi's stomach, "Bye babe." I kissed Demi's lips. "Don't weave, Joey!" Marley came towards me.

"I'll be back, Mars. I promise." I kissed her forehead. I grabbed my suitcase and headed to the car. I threw my suitcase in the back and headed my way to the airport.

I got to Dallas 3 hours later and I checked into my hotel. I got my stuff in and then I checked the time, it was still visitation. I changed into jeans and a t-shirt. I headed out of the hotel with the papers. I called for a cab when I was in my hotel. It pulled right to the front, so I got in.

"To the county jail,please" the cab nodded his head and drove off.

I paid the driver and headed inside. "Hello, I'm Joe Jonas and I want to visit Tyler Hughes." I felt a bit nervous being back in here, but I had to do this if I wanted Marley to be mine. The sheriff nodded his head. "We're out of space for the phone visit, so is video visitation alright?"

I nodded my head, "That's perfect." the sheriff went to the back. I waited for like 5 minutes until they led me to a room. "

"Let me remind you that everything that Tyler and you say is recorded." I nodded my headed. I went inside the room. There was Tyler in an orange jumpsuit, with a stupid smirk on his face. I sat down in a chair in front of him.

"You'd be the last person I would think that would visit me." he chuckled. He looked worse than he has ever had.

"Well, the gang punches like a girl, so I'm not dead." I glared at him. He just continued to laugh at me. "I was not trying to kill you, Joseph. If you just let me have my daughter,then you wouldn't have gotten hurt. I let you have the girl, that's all that matters to you. Tits and pussies."

I rolled my eyes, "Then you don't know me well enough. I wasn't like that when I was one of you. As I mentioned before, I'm doing better. I have a multi-millionaire record company and you still live with your mom."

He then rolled his eyes, "What are you here anyways?" he leaned back in his chair.

"Your daughter," I slid the papers to him, "Sign this."

He leaned over and read the papers, "The fuck? I'm not signing this. I'm not letting you adopt my daughter." he pushed the papers back to me.

I rolled my eyes, "How does making Marley your daughter, benefit you? You've done nothing to show it. You proved it that you don't care. You kicked your daughter! You made her scared for her life. We had to take her to counselling because she was afraid of everyone."