Stacked.

“Oh fuck!” he released inside of me and fell next to me, we just had lunch at Joe’s place and then one thing led to another and we kind of fucked. “Fuck..fuck…” he was trying to catch his breath, as well as myself. “Mmm…” I kissed his neck.

“Can I say one thing.” he pulled me close, “Anything.” I laid my head on his chest, “That was the best sex I have ever had.” he grinned, I sat up, “Can I say one thing?” I pecked his chest, “Anything.” he mocked me with a grin.

“My friends and I...we googled you and your ex girlfriend said you were a sex ad--”

“Wait,you googled me?” he looked at me in disgrace, I realized that maybe that wasn’t a good thing to say. “Um,yeah…” he threw the covers off of him and stood up, I knew he was mad. “Joe..” I got out of bed, “Let’s get back to work.” he grabbed his white shirt and started buttoning himself, “Joe..” I went to him.

“I don’t like you fucking googling me. If you want to know something about me,you could ask.” he rolled my eyes, “I know, I know. It wasn’t my idea,my roommates thought it would be funny, I told them not to do it, but of course they wouldn’t listen. I’m sorry.”

He looked at me and sighed, “Just don’t do it again.” he tapped my cheek, “ I promise.” he scanned my body, “I can tell Kevin and Nick that you were running an errand for me.” he crashed his lips on mine. I giggled, I unbuttoned his shirt and he fell on the bed.

He kissed my neck while massaging my breasts gently. He started kissing lower and lower until he got right under my belly button.As I felt his warm kiss, I closed my eyes and immediately let out a moan. I felt his tongue hit the right spot each time he moved it around. I gripped the sheets and arched my back.  He moved closer to me and kissed my lips hungrily, leaving butterflies in my stomach. Before I could say anything, I felt him inside me roughly. I gasped, “Oh.”

A smirk formed on his lips as he continued to thrust into me, the anger from earlier leaving as each groan and moan escaped our lips. “J- Joe oh yesss. Ohhh.”

Joe  lips went to my neck as our hips continued to grind together, both close. Warmth hit my neck as Joe  continued to suck, both of us knew there would be a hickey there tomorrow; I didn’t care much though. His lips then traveled from my neck to my ear as he whispered huskily, “You like that baby? Little whore.”  he smirked.

All I could do was nod back and moan once again as my back arched, allowing him to thrust in me as fast as he possibly could. My hips buckled over and over every time he went in, hitting my g-spot almost perfectly. Loud moans filled the whole house as the familiar white liquid seeped out. Joe thrusted once more before he poured into me, groaning my name. I caught my breath as he removed his member from my area.

“Fuck,fuck….Jesus christ!” he cursed, he has his arm rested on his forehead. I giggled a little, “We should get back to work.” I got up and grabbed my skirt and my thong. I slipped it on and turned around and he was still watching me, “Are you going to get up?”  he smirked at me, “Let’s take the day off.”

“You can,but I have a child to feed.” I slipped on my bralette and then slipped on my shirt, “Alright.” he sighed and got up from bed. He started getting dressed. I looked at myself in the mirror and fixed my hair and makeup.

“You ready?” he took my hand, “Yeah.” we got in his car  and he drove to the company. I looked at him, “I see you looking at me..” he grinned, “You know, without the ass attitude...you’re pretty attractive.”

He chuckled, “Thanks. As you couldn’t tell, Nick is the one who gives ladies respect, Kevin is the shy one,and I’m the one who loves the sex and doesn’t give a shit.” he kept his eyes on the road, I chuckled.

He parked his car and we got out and headed inside,not hand and hand. “Where the hell were you guys!?” Nick and Kevin greeted, I looked at Joe, “I made her do some errands with me.” Joe slipped his hands in his pockets.

“You should have called us,dude. She’s not just your assistant.” Kevin seemed more angry than Nick was. “I’m sorry..my phone died..She’s here now,so stop pissing yourself.” Joe rolled his eyes. “Our deadline is tonight,and she’s not finished with the papers, we could lose our business. She’ll have to stay all night to get it finished.”

“Dude,she has a daughter.” Joe sighed, “Since when did you care about her?” Kevin crossed his arms, “I don’t. I’m just thinking about if she was our mother and her bosses made her work late and she has 3 mouths to feed.”

“Oh whatever. She has to do this or this company is over.”

I ignored them and headed over to the elevator and went up to my office.  I took a deep breath,  I sat down at my desk and started working on the papers. This will take me forever, I have to read it and sign their names on it.

I took my phone out and text Selena, “Might have to work late tonight. Tell Marley I love her.”

30 minutes later, and I have only done 13 out of 90 of the papers, suddenly Joe’s number ringed, I sighed and answered, “Hello? Please don’t assign me something, I’m not close to be done.”

“I’m sorry about that. Kevin is being a bitch.” I held the phone against my ear, while I kept signing the papers, “So what’s up?” I asked him, “Apparently I told Nick I was interested in dating one of his exes,Delta Goodrem...so now I am busy this friday with a double date.”

I giggled, “Have fun.”

“The funny part is that I don’t have Delta’s number to ask her to go along with it,so I’ll be showing up at my brother’s house,alone.”

“Hmmm..” I smiled at my desk, “Maybe tell him Friday that she got sick or she had an emergency and she had to get out of town.”

“Those are good ideas.” he sighed, “I want to help you out. Come to my office and give me half.”

“Joe…” I sighed.

“I have nothing to do. Let me help you.” I had to smile a little, “Okay,fine. I’m on my way.”