Happy.

Demi

It's been a few good months now with Joe being gone. I was getting worried since it almost the twins' birthday. I really didn't want him to miss it.

I've been hanging around at the company often. Nick,Selena and I were messing around in the studio with a song we called, Body Say. A song that was for jokes ended up being sexy and somewhat a good song.

  You can touch me with slow hands. Speed it up, baby, make me sweat.

I was amazed at myself on how good I sounded. The song was truly sexy. I was looking for a change in my hair, so I let my hair grown out and also added some caramel lights in it. I like it.

 I like it

"You know...you should play with for Joe when he comes back." Selena giggled. I laughed also because it was funny. There was no way I was going to sing this for Joe, or sing at all.

"You're funny but no." I sipped my coffee. 

"Why not? He'll love it... and he'll get lucky." Nick chuckled, earning a slap from Selena. 

"We're grown ass people now, I don't need a song to get in his pants." Selena and I burst out laughing. Nick shook his head and got up from his seat. 

"Well, I'm going back to my office and listen to emails. I'll see you later,Demi." Nick walked out of the studio. 

"I should go and help him. It's new artist week." Selena got up so I did too. 

"Alright. I'll see you soon." I hugged her and we made our separate ways. I drove home. 

Once I got home, I paid the babysitter for watching Pierce and Penelope. I couldn't believe they're turning one. It seems like it was yesterday when I gave birth to them. Marley was still in school. Just a few days and she'll be on winter break.

I was listening to some soft music while playing with Pierce since Penelope was asleep. I twirled around the room dancing with my baby. He kept looking out the window. He pointed his little finger at the window, "dada." he said. It wasn't his first time saying dada or mama, but it kept getting cuter.

I looked at the window, not expecting anything since Pierce has been saying dada lately, but there he was. "Oh my god!" I yelled. I stopped the music and ran outside, holding Pierce. "It's you. It's actually you." I felt myself starting to cry.

" I felt myself starting to cry