Stone Cold.

Demi

A few days later, I was able to bring home the babies. We did celebrate Christmas at the hospital, I wasn't so thrilled about it, but Marley was happy about it. I didn't hear from Joe since I had the twins. I was a bit upset about it, but I shook it off. I took care of one by myself, I can take care of two babies by myself.

I just got the twins fed and got them to sleep. Marley was asleep also. Now I got some alone time for a few hours. I was in sweats and I didn't care. I grabbed the baby monitor and headed down to the couch.

I cuddled up with a blanket on the couch,watching old FRIENDS episodes. I heard a knock on my door. I checked the time and it read 8:15. I got up from the couch and looked through the peep hole. It was Selena and Nick. I was a bit confused.

I opened the door, "Hey guys..." I looked at Selena, she hasn't not forgiven me, so I was a bit nervous with what they had to say.

"Can we come in?" I nodded my head. Nick and Selena walked inside, hand in hand. We all sat on the couch. 

"So we gotta tell you some news.." Nick placed his hand on Selena's lap. Were they back together?

"Selena and I are getting married." my mouth dropped, they didn't even know each other long. Were they just marrying to just stay together?

"Um...congrats." I put on a fake smile.

"And I know I was mad at you, Dem, but I'm sorry." Selena reached over and hugged me. I accepted her apology. 

"I want you to be my maid of honor, Dem. You're still my best friend." She smiled at me. I thought about it.  "Only if he isn't the best man." I looked over at Nick. 

"Oh no way. He's still mad at me. I'm just surprised he is coming." Nick chuckled slightly. 

"Then I'd love to be your maid of honor." I smiled as we hugged once again. 

"Thank you, the wedding is January 23." Nick told me and my eyes widen that is less than a month away. "We just really want to get married." Selena looked over at Nick. 

"Well congrats." I nodded my head.

"So we got other news that you might not handle well..." They looked at each other, I got worried. "What is it?" I was curious.

"It's Joe..." Selena choked out.

"What about him?" I was scared he was hurt or something. Why they scaring me.

"He proposed to Gigi the day you gave birth to the twins," Selena looked at me, I was frozen, "they're getting married in February supposedly." 

I was in such a shock. I couldn't believe what I was hearing.

"And I was thinking, we could write a song for you to sing at our wedding to help him change his mi--" I interrupted Nick

"I can't change his mind. I tried to when we were at the hospital...he picked her..." I stared at the wall.