Mad Brothers.

Demi.

It was the end of the day,so I was turning off my computer and organizing my desk, Joe walked in. He shut my door, “Hey baby.” he walked over to the desk. “Hey.” I grinned, he pecked my lips, “You coming over tonight?” he slipped his hands on his pant pockets. “I can’t. Marley is mad that I haven’t played with her for awhile,so we’re going to have a play date.”

“Oh..I’ll just text you.” he pecked my lips, “Mhmm..” I rubbed his cheek, “I’m going to miss you.” he rubbed my back, “I’ll try and come here early,for you.” I pecked his lips again, “Good.” he continued kissing me.

I quietly moaned in his mouth, “I’ll see you tomorrow.” he sighed, “Always,Mr.Jonas.” I pecked his lips before he headed out. I grabbed my purse and headed to the car. “Demi.” Nick came up behind,making me jump.

“Sorry.” he apologized, “I didn’t know you got a car..” I didn’t know if it was safe to tell him Joe got me the car, “Yeah...Lucy got me one for an early birthday..” I scratched my head. “Oh that’s nice.”

“Don’t be offended,but what the hell do you want?” I fixed my hair, “I want us...the very few days we were together,my heart stop from lovin--”

“I have a boyfriend.” I knew it wasn’t good,but I needed him to stop, I opened my car door and threw my bag in the passenger seat, “Already,who?” he cocked his eyebrow.

“His name is...Steven...Steven..” I looked around, “Steven Greenroad..” he sighed, “I hope he treats you right.”

“He does…Why do you care? I heard you and Joe talking about a double date this Friday.” I crossed my arms, “I would cancel it if I got you back.” I scoffed, “Well,keep the date,because I don’t want you back,bye.” I got in my car.

Joe.

I couldn’t help but to smirk at the way Demi sassed him. It was awesome and such a turn on. I headed over to my car and unlocked it as Nick came up to me, “Mind if I come over? They are still bugging my house.” Nick slipped his hands in his pockets. “Yeah,sure.” I got in my car.

“I’ll follow.” he got in his car,which was next to mine. I backed up and started heading home.

I pulled into my garage as Nick pulled into my driveway. “What a busy day huh?” he took off his suit jacket, I took off my suit jacket as well, “Beer?” I headed to my fridge, “Vodka, please.” he sat on my couch. I took a glass out with the vodka.

“So do you know who Steven is?” he had to ask me, I looked up from the glass, “Who’s Steven?” he rubbed his head, “You know Demi’s boyfriend. He has a weird last name tho..Greenroad.”

I shrugged,making us a peanut butter sandwich, “I’m the last one you should be asking,because you know I don’t like her.” I took him his sandwich and vodka, I went back to get mine, “But I know you some what get along with her.”

“Okay,we got along ever since fundraiser,but that doesn’t mean I know her relationship status.” I took a sip of my beer. “I just want her back.” he sighed, I glanced at him, “Get over it. She moved on with Steven and you’re back with Olivia..”

“But I told her I would dump Olivia if she—”

“She said your dick was too small for needs.” I blurted out a lie, “Excuse me?” he turned his head, “She told me..that she’s not um..giving you another chance..because your dick...it’s too small to satisfy your needs.”

“The fuck!? My dick isn’t small.” he crossed his arms, “I know. I don’t know what’s her problem...Blondes..they are crazy..Gotta look out for them.” I scratched my head, “That makes me pissed...I should fire her.”