High On Loving You.

Joe

It was Marley's winter break. So Nick, Selena, Demi and I decided to have a winter vacation in Cabo, Mexico. It doesn't make sense on why we picked a hot location instead of a cabin in the snow, but we all enjoy the ocean.

We spent time with the kids before the grown-ups get on a yacht and have some time to ourselves.  We were by the pool since Marley wanted to be in the pool. We were having a great time. I was finally getting along with my brothers...it felt like old times.

I watched Selena play with Penelope. I grinned at how my daughter was laughing. Penelope looked at me and was still laughing. I laughed back.

"Do you want kids?" I looked at Selena, who was in baby land. She looked at me and gave a small grin.

"We've been trying...shh." her face turned red. I was excited to be an uncle. I looked over at Demi and Marley in the pool. 

"It'll be great. I wish you guys luck." I gave her a pat on the leg. 

"Joeee," Demi called me, "come here." I got up and went over to Demi. 

"What is it?" I crossed my arms. She gave me a big goofy smile.

"What do you want?" I chuckled, she only gives me that look if she wants something

"What do you want?" I chuckled, she only gives me that look if she wants something. She splashed me, giggling.

"Lovato!" I jumped into the pool, Marley was laughing at us.

"It's future Mrs. Joe Jonas to you." she ran her hands up and down my biceps. I smirked at her, I liked the sound of that.

We haven't made any wedding plans yet since I am still getting a hang of things, but it has been on my mind lately. "We're not married yet so you're still a Lovato." I kissed her ring finger.

We were about to kiss, but Marley and Nick splashed us. "Hey!" Demi and I said in unison. 

"You can't splash me! I got your son in my arms!" Nick held up Pierce. I chuckled. My son was so giggly.

We spent all day in the water, I was surprised we didn't turn into a raisin or a prune. We got cleaned up and we went out to a restaurant for dinner. We got home and it was time for the kids to go to bed. 

I was sitting on the end of the bed,being quiet. Demi was feeding the twins and putting them to bed. She finally comes out of the room, "you okay?"

I nodded my head, "I'm listening to my little brother have sex, shh." I grinned at her. We both stayed quiet as we heard the banging of the headboard and moans.

"Oh my god! We're sick!" she giggled,walking out on the balcony.  I followed her and wrapped my arms around her.

"We're sick together," I gave her a squeeze, "you don't know how much love I'm feeling right now...I could explode...I wish I knew it way before now."