Back At Work.

I woke up the next day with Nick looking at me, “Morning.” I grinned. “Morning,beautiful.” he kissed my nose. I sat up, “We have to get to work and my clothes are all the way at my house.” I started getting my clothes on, “Calm down.” he slipped on his boxers. “Follow me.” he took my hand and took me to another closet in another room. This closet was full of girl clothes.

“Uhm,what’s the explanation on why you have girl clothes here?” I giggled, “They’re my old girlfriend’s...we were living together,and we broke up and she never came by to pick up her clothes.” He chuckled, “You know Olivia Culpo?” he looked at me, “The Miss USA and Universe!? Duh!” I smirked.

"Well,those are her clothes, have fun babe.” he pecked my lips,then headed downstairs. I looked through the closet, “Hmm..” I pulled out leather shorts and a white long sleeve button down with a black scarf. I slipped it on with black heels I found. I then refluffed my hair and put it up in a bun. I headed downstairs.

“You sure it doesn’t bother you that I’m wearing your ex’s clothes?” he smiled, “No,they have been there for 4 months now, I’m over it. You look beautiful. “ he pecked my lips. “What you cookin,good lookin?” I kissed his cheek. “A organic omelette.”  he flipped it.

“Delicious.” I walked around his house, admiring how big it was and how clean everything was. He had a shelf full of rewards his brothers and him won when they were a band, “Nice awards.” I smiled, “Thanks. There are more,but my parents have those.”  

I sat down at the table as he gave me a plate full of food, “Smells good.”  I sipped my orange juice.

After breakfast we headed off to work. Debra called me and told me she was taking Marley to school along with Sophia. I walked into my office and laid my purse down and logged into my computer and listen to messages. I wanted to talk to Nick real quick,so I headed up to his office.

I stopped when I heard Joe talking, I laid my back against the wall listening.

“You only like girls when you’re drunk.” Nick scoffed, “But this girl was different..She felt different on my dick..” I wanted to throw up, “You don’t even know who it is. She be so ugly when you find her and there were a lot of blondes at your party, what are you going to do? Ask them to have sex with you?” Nick chuckled.

“No,all I remember is that she had blonde short hair, she was riding me with her back facing me...I remember her having a ribcage tattoo and a small tattoo on her back that says, ‘Now I am a warrior.’ So if I make every blonde girl show me their backs, I’ll find out who that chick is.”

Nick chuckled, “Good luck. You were too drunk to even remember the girl’s face,but you remember her tattoos..” Joe sighed, “I saw her tattoos more than anything.”

“I gotta get back to work.” Joe walked out and I had to act like I was just walking in, “Excuse you?” he glared at me, and kept walking, I sighed. I totally felt sick to my stomach, “Oh wait,Demetria...did you see me go up to my bedroom with some girl last Friday?” he crossed his arms.

“N-n-no, I didn’t..” I choked, “Okay. It wasn’t you?” he raised a brow, I coughed, “Me? With you? Really? I want to keep my job and you would be the last person I would do it with.” I glared, he let out a fake chuckle, “Good,because I would have to cut my dick off if it was you.” he walked off.

I rolled my eyes and headed into Nick’s office, “Hey beautiful.” he smiled, “Hi..I don’t really feel good..I think I need to go home…” he got up and cupped my face, “It’s not my food I cooked for you this morning?” I gave him a small smile, “No way,babe. I think it’s the fair food..”

“Want me to take you home?” he kissed my nose, “No,I’ll get a bus. Love you.” I walked out to get my stuff then I headed to the bus stopped.

I finally got home, “You’re off work early.” Lucy smiled, “I called in sick..I couldn’t do it...I felt like I was going to get sick..Joe wants to find the girl...that...slept with him….if he finds out it’s me...I’m screwed..”

“Don’t say that.” Lucky giggled, “It’s true...he’ll find out it’s me, tells Nick, he’ll get mad at me and then I’m fired.”

Do you think Joe will ever figure it out?
Will Olivia come back?