Her on Fridays.

Joe.

“Dude,she sings!” Nick ran into my office while I was filing papers, “Whoever we’re talking about,should sing..this is a recording studio office.” I looked at him making him roll his eyes, “Demi sings!” he grinned,making me give him my full attention.

“How do you know?” I laid the papers on my desk, “I walked into her office and I caught her sing that Ed Sheeran...um...shit, I forgot what it was, but her voice is angelic!” Nick acted like a kid on Christmas.

“You need to chill out.” I sipped my coffee, “She’s our assistant,not our next recording artist.” I fixed my tie, “If you hear her voice...you’ll change your mind.”

“Says the one that wanted to sign Justin Bieber.” I laughed, “It was a good idea at first.” he scratched his head, “Anyways, you still on for Friday night? Olivia is excited.”

I sighed, “Yeah...I just have to give Delta a time to be picked up.” I lied, “Pick her up at 6. God,I am so nervous, my girlfriend and my ex in the same room.” I rolled my eyes, “It’ll be fine. Now get back to work,brother.” I sat at my desk.

“Bye.” he left and I immediately got up and headed to Demi’s office. “Demi, I mis–” I noticed the sad expression on her face, “Hey..” I bent down to kiss her forehead,but she backed up, “What’s wrong? Did I do?” I leaned over her desk, “I...we..shouldn’t be together..”

“What? Why? Who told you this!?” I sat down on the corner of her desk, “Some girl came in here...and..and...threatened me..”

Fuck.

“Who is it?” I became serious, “She told me not to tell you.”  she sighed, rubbing her head, “Demi,tell me what she looks like.” I put my hand on her hand arm, “She had...blue eyes..she was tall and skinny… she had a bob haircut...like her hair color was dirty blondish?”

Shit.

“Be right back.” I got up and headed down to the lobby, there she was, “Taylor what the hell is wrong with you?” I clenched my jaw, “I just wanted her to know that I saw you kiss her forehead.” she grinned. “Oh my god,someone tell the police that I kissed her forehead. I kiss a lot of people’s forehead. I can kiss yours.”

She laughed, “We all know about you,Joe. I know you’re not a caring person like that.”

I rolled my eyes, “Just what did you say to her?”  

“Nothing.” she shrugged, “Cut with the bullshit. What did you tell her? I know you said something else to her if she told me you threatened her and told her something.”

“I just told her that she shouldn’t be with you if she knew what’s best for her. If she didn’t, I was going to tell the tabloids that Jonas found him a new sex toy.” I rolled my eyes, “Sex toy,really,Taylor?!” I squinted my eyes.

“C’mon, all your exes know you're an animal. You crave sex. She’s just another one of your sex toys. I know it,you know it. Now she knows it.” she smiled,evilly. “Actually Taylor,you don’t know it.  We dated one time and I was still pure.”

“You forgot about that hook in 2011.” she crossed her arms, “What hook up?” I said,clueless.

“That party at Gigi’s. You were short of wasted,but you and I hooked up.” she grinned, “One time and you’re accusing me on craving sex?” she laughed, “Search yourself up online,Joe. Your last girlfriend,Blanda is dogging you.”

I rolled my eyes, “If I craved sex, I would be banging her right now, but I’m not. I would be fucking her every second.” I glared, starting to get pissed off, “Demi is different.”