Party On.

I walked downstairs in a black skirt and a black ruffle top with red heels, “Wow,damn. What dating a Jonas does to you.” Selena nibbled on her toast, I giggled, “Nick will be here to take me to work.” I sat down, “Oh he invited me to a party this Friday...do you care to watch Marley?” I bit my lips, “Lucy can’t, but I am willing to.” Selena hugged me. “Thank you.” I heard his car in the driveway, “Bye.” I went outside and got in his car.

“You look amazing and you’re just going to work.” he smirked, “I had nothing else to wear.” I pecked his lips,smiling, “So how was your morning?” he drove off, “Mine was good...pretty typical though…” he shrugged, I giggled, “How so?”

“I wake up,get in the shower,then I make myself some coffee. I drink it, I eat some breakfast. It’s the same ol’ thing.”  I laughed, “My mornings are always different, maybe because I don’t live by myself and  I have a daughter and a roommates.” he chuckled, “I have a dog.”

I giggled, “That changes EVERYTHING.” he pulled up in his reserved parking spot. “Have a good day,babe.” he kissed my cheek. We got out and he headed to his office and I headed to mine. I logged into my computer and heard left messages on my phone.

“Hello Demetria.” Joe walked in, I sighed, “Hello,may I help you?” I paused my messages, “So I heard you’re dating my brother, you know you boss, and my brother.”  he laughed without humor. He hopped on my desk and sat down. “Yeah,what does that have to do with anything?” I looked at him,confused.

“Well...I kind of find it hilarious...you just started 3 days ago...and you already are dating one of your bosses. Wow.” he shook his head, “He asked me.”

“And you said yes,because if you said no, you would be afraid you would lose your job. Am I right?” he glanced at me, “You’re totally wrong! I’m not like that. I said yes because he’s cute and he’s sweet.” he started chuckling, “What’s so funny now?” I groaned, “So you’re using him? You know, dating him,so you can get a raise.”

I scoffed, “It’s nothing to do with that. What the fuck!” I crossed my arms, “I’m just asking,he’s my little brother and if you fucking hurt him,you’re fucking fired.” he glared, “And I mean fired from getting a job in LA.” he got off my desk, “I don’t know why you care…” I glared back. “I don’t. I just don’t like you.” he headed out.

“So you’re gay?” I looked at him and he turned around, “I said I don’t like you. I never said I didn’t like girls. I love girls.” he walked out, I sighed. I headed to NIck’s floor and headed to his office. I stopped when I noticed he was on the phone, “No,tell her she needs to be in the studio tomorrow. If she’s a no show,she’ll lose her contract. Yeah, I understand that,but she hasn’t showed up for the 2 scheduled recording sessions.”

“Alright. Bye.” Nick hung up, “What is it,love?” I fiddled my fingers, “I just want you to know I’m not using you...just so I can a raise…” I looked at him as he got up and put his arms on my shoulders. “Where did you get that? I know you’re not.” he rubbed my arms. “I was just thinking about it..I’m sorry..”

“Don’t worry about it,okay?” he pecked my lips, “Alright. I’m sorry.” I wiped my red lipstick off his lips.

The weekday finally ended and I was getting ready for the party. I was kind of excited for this. I slipped on a black short long sleeve dress with black heels. “Bye guys.” I grabbed my clutch and headed outside. “Have fun!” Selena waved.

I got in Nick’s car, “Hey baby.” I pecked his lips, “Wow,you look hot.” he grinned, I giggled, “Thank you.” he drove to Joe’s house.

“Whoa,his house is huge!” I got out of the car, “I think you forgot we were big stars back in the day.” he took my hand and we headed inside. We started the party off with a cold beer. “Looks like Joe is having a good time.” I watched as Joe was playing beer pong. “Actually, I think that’s the first time I ever seen him smile.” I laughed. “He usually has a good times at his parties.” Nick whispered in my ear.

“Let’s dance.” I dragged him onto the dancefloor and we started dancing. I bit my lip and started grinding on him.

The party was going on a few hours later and I was a tad drunk. “Let me play beer….beer pong...and let’s switch it up a bit...winner….meets me in the bedroom.” I stumbled to the table. “Alright.” some guy winked at me. I lost Nick a while ago, I don’t know where he went.

I watched these two guys play. “Cc-c-c-come...on...I’m s-s-so turned on,right now.”  Some guy won and he picked me up and took me to a bedroom upstairs, “Dd-d-don’t tell my boyfriend….he’s mm--my b-b-bosss.” I giggled.

--------------------------------------------------------------------

Uh oh.

Who do you think the guy is?