Beginner.

I kept searching my closet  vigorously,going through each piece of clothing,”You got 15 minutes,Dems.” My best friend,Selena,came in,”I know...I don’t know what to wear! It’s my first day,I want to get a good impression.” I looked at her,”I’m sure you did,that’s why they hired you,instead of me.” Selena crossed her arms.

She was right,”Can you please help me?” I bit my lip.Selena started going through my clothes,she threw me a gray pencil skirt and a white button up. “Thanks…” I hugged her,”Get ready,you’re going to be late!” Selena walked out,I rolled my eyes. I got on the skirt and tucked in the white shirt. I slipped on black heels and grabbed jewelry. I fixed my hair and headed downstairs,”Bye Lucy. You sure you don’t mind taking Marley to school?” I grabbed my purse,”Not one bit,just because you’re paying rent.” she chewed her cereal.

I ignored her and got in Selena’s car,Selena was going to take and pick me up at work each day, because I can’t afford a car yet. “Thank you for taking me...thank you for taking care of my babygirl,Marley. Just thank you for everything.” I looked out the window. Marley is my four year old girl,it wasn’t from a past relationship. When I was 20,I was at a party,I was drinking,but I wasn’t drunk,I only has one beer in me,this guy came over and started flirting with me. I thought it was a nice gesture,then he took me to a room which I didn’t want to go,but he dragged me. That’s when I got raped...9 months later,Marley Claire Lovato was born. I was going to give it up for adoption,but I decided I wanted to be a mother. My parents kicked me out of my house and disowned me. That’s why I live with Selena and her sister,Lucy.

“We’re here.” Selena pulled up in the front,”Thanks,Selly. Love you. I won’t work late.” I got out of her car,”Hey,hey!!” she rolled down the window,”What?” I turned around,”Pull down the back of your skirt,you’re showing your butt.” she laughed,”Oh shit.” I blushed,fixing my skirt,”Thank you.” I headed inside.

“Welcome to JONAS Corps. I’m Rudy. May I help you?” he smiled,he was obviously gay. “Hello. I’m Demetria Lovato. I’m the new assistant.” I smiled big,his face dropped,”Oh…” he started typing on his computer,”What do you mean ‘oh’?” I raised my eyebrow,”Just good luck. I’ll tell the boys you’re here.” he nodded,I went and sat down,kind of confused with what was going on.

Suddenly an elevator dinged and a guy with curly hair and a guy with a shaved head walked out and came towards me,”Are you Demetria Lovato?” the curly guy asked,”Yes,sir.” I stood up. “Well,I’m Kevin Jonas and this little brother,Nick Jonas.” he greeted,I shook both of their hands,”It’s nice to meet you guys. I thought there were three…” I sucked in my lip.

“There is. He didn’t want to come up. His name is Joe Jonas.” Nick nodded,”Alright.” I grabbed my purse,”Let’s show you around,then we’ll get you a name badge and a parking pass.” Kevin smiled as I followed behind them to the elevator,”I don’t have a car.” I sighed,”Then how did you get here?” Nick fixed his shirt. “I live with my best friend and her sister...She is willing to drive me back and forth since I pay the rent.” I laughed,”Nice.” Nick grinned. “Oh and sorry I was late...I have a four year old to care for and I couldn’t find what to wear..”

“It’s fine. We actually glad you showed up..we had a lot of assistants that walked in,and left.” Kevin laughed,”Oh really? Why?” I followed them out of the elevator,”You’ll find out.” Nick gave me a small smiled,”So this whole building is ours. This is the second floor.This floor is used for meetings and storage...it’s not really popular.” Kevin chuckled,we then headed back to the elevator for the third floor. “Okay,this is Kevin’s floor.” we walked around,”Floor three. I got it.” I nodded.

“This is my office,there is the break station,where you can have a snack and make coffee.” I listened as they showed me around.Once we finished this floor,we headed to the fourth floor and Nick showed me his office and floor.then we went to to the fifth floor and that was the studio. They then headed back to the third floor,which was Joe’s floor. Kevin knocked on Joe’s door. “Come in,I guess.” he spoke,Kevin opened the door and we all stepped in.

“Joe,this is our new assistant,please let’s keep this one more than three days.” Nick crossed his arms,”I’ll try.” he rolled his eyes,”Hello,I’m Demetria.” I gave him a smiled,sticking my hand out,”What do you want me to do with that?” he looked at me,so I pulled away my hand,”Sorry…”

“Demetria,let’s get you a name badge and show you your little office,shall we?” Kevin smiled,”Yeah,sure.” I followed them back to the second floor. We went and I got my picture taken. “Pick up your ID at the end of the day.” the lady nodded,”Okay. Thanks. “ I walked out with the boys. “So here is your office.”

I smiled big,I was amazed at how big it is,”Wow,thank you.” I put my purse down on my desk,”Well,you can copy anything for us on this computer,there is your fax machine and you know the drill. I’m the number one,Joe is the number two,and Nick is the number 3. Just pick up the phone and we’ll tell you what you need.” Nick grinned,”Thank you.”

“Well good luck.” they waved and walked out,I smiled and sat in my chair,I turned on my computer and made up my computer password,my phone started going off,I looked with it was number two,I took a deep breath,I picked up the phone,”This is Dem--”

“I know who this is. I’m not stupid.” Joe growled,”Sorry,may I help you?” I gulped,”Bring me a coffee.” he ordered,”On my way.” I hung up and headed to the elevator to the third floor. I headed to the break room. I poured some coffee in a cup,and I thought maybe he would want some brown sugar in his coffee,Lucy loves it when I put brown sugar and honey in her coffee. So I did the same with Joe’s coffee.

I put a lid on it and headed to Joe’s office,”Here you go,Mr.Jonas.” I smiled at my proud coffee skills,”Call me Joe.” he glared as he took the cup from me. He took a little sip and licked his lips. “What the hell is this shit?” he gagged,”You like it?” I grinned,”No. It sucks.” he got up and emptied it in the near by sink,”I guess I have to fucking show you how I like me coffee,come on.” he instructed,I threw my head back and groaned,I then followed him.

----------------------------------------------------------

It might seem boring rn,but the next chapters will be interesting. 

I have alot planned for this,which is good for me,but you guys won't like it,because drama. (hehe)

Anyways,I hope you like this for chapter,this book hasn't started,I'm waiting for two of my books to end so I can start it,but I wanted to posted the first chapter.

xxxxChloe.

PS: Why do you think Joe is being so rude?