Honeymoon Avenue.

Demi.

Last night was amazing. Everything was amazing. I had a time of my life. I felt like a princess. I actually was a princess who married her prince charming. I was giddy once I opened my eyes and saw my husband next to me. I grinned as I threw my leg over the side of him, now I was sitting on top of him.

"Good morning, my husband." I poked his chest with my finger. He put his hands on my thigh. 

"Good morning, my beautiful wife." I bent down and kissed his lips. 

"I can hear that a thousand times." I looked deeply into his eyes. I made sure the sheet was still attached to me. I ran my free hand through his hair.

"What are we going to do today?" I kissed his neck. I saw a smirk form on his face.

"I was thinking we could stay inside and honeymoon and chill if you know what I mean..." I giggled a little bit.

"I was thinking we could go snorkeling. See the beautiful ocean.." I sat up. He bit his lip. "Snorkeling isn't going to help my morning wood." he winked.

I laughed as I got up from the bed with the sheet around me. I opened up the curtains and dropped the sheet, "well I wanna see the fishes." I smirked at him, then I headed to the bathroom.

"Now you're just teasing me." he jumped out of bed and rushed over to the bathroom. I already hopped into the shower.  

He got in right behind me. "I was hoping you would follow me." I wrapped my arms around him.

After our shower frenzy, we finally got dressed to go snorkeling. "Just know, I will do anything you wanna do. I'm up for it, 100%." Joe kissed my hand before he took it.

"Love you." We headed to the beach, which was right outside our hotel.

We got on the boat that took us to La Paz ocean. There were other guests on the boat as well. I took off my cover up and sat on Joe's lap since there weren't any seats. Joe laid his head on my back as the mentor was telling us all the rules and the marine life.

It was time to finally go snorkeling, so I got my snorkeling gear on. "Okay, how do you still look hot in that gear?" Joe sighed. I giggled.

I jumped into the water and started going under water. It was absolutely beautiful. I felt something grab my butt and it scared the crap out of me. I went above water, it turned out to be Joe.

"Sorry, I thought it was a fish." he chuckled. I couldn't help to laugh. 

I leaned in to kiss him but out goggles bunked each other, making me laugh even more. He took his goggles off and kissed me. 

We watched the whale sharks eat the plankton, it was really cool.  After we snorkeled, the boat provided us lunch and drinks. 

Once we finished with that, we went back home to clean up, once again, took us a while since it was our honeymoon.

It was getting late at this point, so we found a cool night club here in Cabo. We got dressed quickly.

 We got dressed quickly