Must Love Kids.

Demi.

Once Marley got at Joe's, she was excited to learn, which I was happy about. Marley was learning in Joe's dining room,so we stayed in his backyard.

"You have to move your left foot." Joe and I were practicing our dance for his friend's wedding. "Sorry, I forgot this move." he twirled me around and we started over.

"Look straight in my eyes, show the audience passion." He look into my eyes and we started doing the dance. "I suck at dancing.." I sighed.

"You rocked at the dance banquet. You don't suck. It just takes practice." He twirled me and I finally moved my left foot. "Good job,babe." he gave me a smirk.

"Wipe that stupid smirk off your stupid face." I pulled away and let go of his hands. "Hey," he frowned his eyebrows, "You love this stupid face." he crossed his arms.

I tried not to laugh, "Maybe,maybe I was lying." I smirked back at him. "You've done it now,Lovato." he threw me over his shoulder and threw me in the book. "Marley,help! Help!!" I splashed Joe that was just standing outside of the pool,laughing.

"Marley can't hear you! Plus, you'd be a bad mom for interrupting her studies." he chuckled at me. I grabbed his ankle,trying to pull him in. "Jump in already!" I giggled. I swam away from him and lifted up my shirt.

"That's not going to work. Plus your daughter is in the house." he laughed at me. I rolled my eyes, "I have a tank top underneath,stupid." he got down and sat on the edge of pool. "Come here." he signaled me with his finger. I swam to him.

"I just want you to know that you make me the happiest man on earth and I love you,"

I put my hands on his thigh and pulled up so I could kiss his lips, "I love you too."

He helped me out of the pool. "You're lucky I brought clothes with me. Or I would have to borrow more of your clothes."

He started laughing, "Who said you could spend the night?" he pulled out a towel from a cabinet he had outside. "Well..I...just thought-"

"I'm kidding,love. You and Marley are always welcome here. That's why..." he took my hand and took me inside to the kitchen. " I want you to have this spare key to my house.."

"Joe..." my mouth dropped."Please take it because I don't do things like this..and I want you to have it....in case of emergencies or if you just want to come over. Take it,please."

I took the key, "Fine,but if I overuse it,tell me and take it from me." he laughed at me again and kissed my nose. "Go change. I'll make us lunch." he slapped my ass quickly before I went off to his bedroom to change into some dry clothes.

I went downstairs and saw Marley and Joe talking. "Grilled cheese and soup it is!" he gave her a pat on the back and went back to the kitchen.

"Hey mommy!" I sat beside Marley.

"Hey babygirl. You learning?" I fixed her hair with my fingers as she nodded. "Yeah! David is a good teacher!" she gave David a little grin. "I'm proud of you,baby." I kissed her forehead.

"Joe said you guys are going for a run after dinner. You need it,mommy." Joe laughed out loud. "Wow,thank you,Mars." I got up and headed to the kitchen. "Why are we running?" I leaned over the counter,putting my hand on his back.

"I like to run right after it rains. It feels great outside. Look, I didn't mean it to make you seem fat. You're perfect. I just thought you would like to run with me. I'll run by myself."

"I'll run with ya. What about Marley??"

"She's getting tutored. She's fine with David here." he flipped the sandwiches. I looked over at David teaching Marley. My mouth opened like it was going to say something.