Major Oopsies.

Demi.

I left Joe’s to go to my house to drop off Marley and get ready for work. They were going to pack today and leave to go camping later. I got ready quickly and said my long goodbye to Marley and the girls,then I headed to my car and drove to the Company.

“Good morning,Lovato.” I gave her a smile, “Morning.” I headed to my office, I laid my stuff down, and turned on my computer. I found a note on my desk, I opened it up.

“I need you in my office right now,Miss Lovato. You’re in big trouble!.-JJ.” I giggled, I got up and headed to Joe’s office. “I got your note.” I smirked, he slammed his door shut. He picked me up, “I should have you fired for teasing me last night.” he started sucking on my neck, I bit my lip,smiling.

"Hmmm I don't know.," I moaned feeling him grinding against my crack. His hard cock rubbing up against me, only our jeans fabric stopping it from violently taking over my body and claiming me.

He didn’t speak, he just sucked in a deep breath of air before he lunged his lips at me. I grabbed his face and pulled him closer to me as we kiss. His rough lips on top of mine, taking control and claiming me in a possessive manner.

I moaned feeling the urge to having him. Joe shoved his tongue into my mouth, claiming it for himself as he greedily sucked my tongue and then licked it, mixing our saliva.

I grabbed onto his hair, tugging it with my fingers. I heard him groan into the kiss, the vibrations of his groan sending shivers down to my pussy. I undid his belt and pushed his jeans down. My hands made their way down his boxers and I felt his hard cock ready and waiting, begging for my touch.

I stroked it lightly, teasingly and I felt Joe harden between my hands. "Fuck beautiful." Joe growled, his lips leaving my mouth and trailing kisses down my neck. I smiled,biting my lip, “I’m so in trouble..” I continued stroking slowly down his length.

I squeezed him between my hand and he let out a low sexy animalistic grunt right beneath my ear. "You sound so sexy." I moaned in a humming tone. I dropped down to my knees, wanting to provoke more of those sexy grunts and groans he had to offer me.

“You shouldn’t have teased me last night,gorgeous.”

I pulled down his boxers and a smirk appeared on my lips when I was greeted by Joe’s hard member.

I grabbed him and begun to stroke him hard and fast, my hands sliding over his smooth skin and my eyes focused on Joe’s face. God,he’s handsome.

I continued to stroke his hard cock, leaving nothing to his imagination as I worked my hands squeezing hard and firm, little pre cum started to leak so I licked it off with the tip of my tongue.

Joe hissed, his mouth wide open gasping for air as he groaned and low deep groan. "Baby" Joe moaned loud while gripping onto my hair.

I closed my lips around the head of his dick and swirled my tongue around it. My mouth begun to water, yearning and craving Joe’s cock. I wrapped my lips around him and took as much of him in as I could. I felt him rock hard, his head pressing at my gag-reflex and against my throat.

“I don’t think I should fire you..” he sat on the couch as I crawled on my knees, I got his dick back in my mouth, I looked up at Joe and he held his gaze on me, watching me taking him into my mouth inch by inch, letting his cock bury itself in me. Joe gripped onto my hair harder, tugging and pulling desperately.

His cock thickened and twisted in my mouth before he shot his warm thick juice down my throat. I tried my best to swallow what he’d delivered but his cock was basically taking up my entire mouth and some of his cum ran out the corners of my lips.

I pulled him out of me and smirked at him playfully. “You’re definitely not fired,gorgeous.” he

wiped the sides of my mouth, he pulled me  down on his lap, he pulled up my skirt and pulled down my thong, he stuck his erection in me, I let out a crying moan.

“Shit..” he grabbed onto my waists  and I started riding him, moaning. I kept my eyes on him,.

Joe was grunting and groaning the sexiest noises combined into my ear. I kept moaning loudly and wanting him to go deep in me. “Shhh,baby.” he grunted.

"Oh god baby, fuck you’re so good at this." I moaned while gripping onto his shoulders. His cock hitting me in all the right places, making the hair that was coating my face was constantly moving with our harsh rhythm.

A knock on the door interrupted us, “Joe,meeting room now. Find Demi and tell her.” Nick walked off. I couldn’t catch my breath, “I…...I..Tell them I’m in the bathroom, I need to wash my mouth.” I slowly got up from his lap, fixing my underwear and skirt,then my hair. Joe was still sitting there,pantless and out of breath.  

“Come on.” I walked out and headed to the bathroom real quick.

I went to the conference room and sat down, I glanced over at Joe,he still looked out of it, I giggled. “So Demi...I think we should sign you..” Nick looked over at me.

“Oh,really?..” I took a sip of my water, “Yeah,we think your voice would give you a lot of fans..I mean you sounded amazing with the Vamps. So what do you say?”

“I’ll sign...only if you guys will give me a raise..and you all do a song with me. One song.”

“A song?” Kevin was confused, “We haven’t sang for a long time,Demi.” Nick took a sip of his coffee.

“But we do have that song we wrote back in ‘08..that song that needed a girl in it..We could use that song.” Joe glanced over at me, I smiled.

“True…Let’s practice..I’ll get the song.” Nick got up, Joe,Kevin and I headed to the recording studio.

Nick found the song and the beginning was Joe and I,and we sang the chorus, then the 2nd verse was Nick and I, then Joe and I did the chorus again.

But tonight, we'll leave it on the line…” we finished the song, I looked at Joe,he looked at me. He got closer to me and leaned in to me.

Until reality hit us, he quickly pulled away.

“YOU GUYS WERE ABOUT TO KISS.” Nick pointed at us like a little kid.

And the marathon is ending with a cliffhanger. This has been fun & I have enjoyed. I should do it often. This is my birthday present to you :) Saturday is my big 18th! Enjoy!