Better Together.

Demi.

The upcoming week was hard at work since I had to see Joe often. There were times where I wanted to quit because of him. Every time I see his face, I lose it. I want to run back to his arms, but I don't.

"We are so proud of you on how you worked with us on the music video." Nick sipped his coffee. I blushed a little. They just showed me the music video and it looked great. "So we're giving you a $2 raise.

My mouth dropped, "Wow...Thank you guys so much." I hugged Nick and Kevin together.

Once the week went by, it got a little bit easier. Thursday rolled by which meant 2 days until the wedding, but it didn't matter because I wasn't going. I got out of bed wondering who Joe will be dancing now that I wasn't going.

I was fixing to get ready for work until Lucy stopped me, "They're letting you take the day off. I raised my eyebrow.

"How do you know?" I sat on the end of the bed. "Nick called and said it was a slow day and they don't need you in today."

I was a bit happy because I didn't feel like working, "Great! Now I get to work on Marley's birthday party!" I went downstairs. "Morning sleepy head." Selena stuffed her mouth full of cereal.

"Morning," I made myself some coffee and cereal, "I can't believe I got a raise and then I get a day off. Things are looking up. Another example on why you don't need men." I sat down. I notice Lucy give Selena a look.

"What's going on?" I put my spoon down in the bowl.

"We bought you a dress.." Lucy pulled out a peach color ball gown, I was confused more than ever. "Why? I told you guys that I'm not going to the wedding this weekend."

"This is for today...We want to show you this awesome destination for Mar's party...and they only allow princesses.."

"Oh really?" I raised my brow, "What about Marley?"

"Done." Lucy pulled out a Cinderella costume.

"Wow, you guys really are prepared." I giggled. Lucy put the dresses down and sat down next to me, "We want our Mars to have the best birthday ever. Selena is going to do Marley's hair and makeup and I'm doing yours. So hurry up and eat so we can get started. We have to be there by 1:15."

I nodded my head and hurried up eating.

After breakfast, I got in the shower real quick. Lucy started doing my makeup when I was out of the shower. Lucy clipped some extensions on the shaved side of my head. She then pinned my hair up in a tight bun.

"Absolutely stunning," Lucy hugged me, "now let's get your dress on." Lucy helped me get in the dress. I finished it off with minimum jewelry and some matching heels. I went down the stairs. "Wow, you did a good job, Luce." Selena hugged me.

"Marley, come show mommy!" I saw Marley run out of the kitchen dressed like Cinderella. "There's my princess! You look so pretty, babygirl!"

"You too mommy!" Marley came up and hugged my legs.

"Let's go or we're going to be late." Selena walked outside and got in the car. They made me get in the back with Marley. Lucy gave Marley and me a eye mask to put on. "We want it to be a surprise. You'll love it." Lucy got in the car.

I got the eye mask on Marley, then on myself.

The trip seemed like it took forever, but it we got there quickly. "Can I take off the eyemask now?" Lucy helped me out of the car. "No, gotta wait until we are inside. Selena got Marley. Let's go." Lucy took my hand and led me inside.