Baby Daddy.

Joe.

"Joe," she sighed, "he's your kid."

I furrowed my eyebrows, "What do you mean he's my kid? I don't reproduce,Blanda. You know this. Don't fucking joke with me" I crossed my arms. I was about to be pissed.

"I'm not fucking around with you,Joe. He is yours. He just turned 6 so it was around the time we dated."

"You told me you couldn't get pregnant! What the fuck,Blanda?" I was mad now. I didn't want to be a father and definitely a father to a child of my ex girlfriends. "I lied, I mean I really thought I wasn't able,but I missed my period. I went to the doctors and they said I was pregnant. So I surprised I didn't get pregnant sooner from all the times we made love without any protection."

I shook my head, "My life was going great! I have an amazing girlfriend, a good job and my life was back on track. What do you want, Blanda? You want some money now since you never took me to court for child support, tell me what you want? I know I wasn't in a million dollar CEO of a recording company when I was with you, but I was earning money as a Jonas Brother. So Tell me what you want. How much will it take for you to not tell the media?"

"Joe," she rolled her eyes,"shut the fuck up. I don't want anything from you. This wasn't planned. I didn't expect to see you here in New York or ever again. So you can go back to your usual life. Fuck your girl like nothing happened. I just thought you should know."

"I can't act like nothing happened! I have a fucking kid that I didn't know for about 6 years. Why didn't you call me when you were pregnant? Is this why you broke up with me? Does he know he has a dad?"

She rolled her eyes again, "I didn't want my son to know his messed up father! My son helped me make a change about myself. I didn't want to be....like you anymore. Yes, I broke up with you because you were such a fuck up and I knew you didn't want a kid. He knows he has a dad, but he thinks you disappeared. Why does that matter?"

I looked at her then I went back inside the store. I went back to my brothers. "Hey, what did she want?" Nick sipped his water.

"I'm going to go explore New York..by myself. I'll see you guys back at the hotel." I went outside with Blanda and her kid. "Blanda,wait!" I ran to them.

"Joe, go away." she stopped.

"Let's go to the Central Park." I licked my lips, Blanda shook her head.

"No, Joe. Go home. I don't need you. We don't need you." she glared at me.

"Mommy,let's go to the pawk! Pwease!" the kid looked up at Blanda. She finally gave in and we headed to the central park.

"What's your name, little boy?" I bent down to look at the boy. "I'm Caden Elijah Eggenschwiler. What's your name?"

"I'm Joe Jonas." he took my hand and took me to the playground. He didn't know who I was but he was cool with me. He was exactly like Blanda. I spent a good time knowing my son without him even know who I was.

I went back to my hotel and surprisingly my brothers weren't there. I didn't care, I was glad actually. Demi was calling me, but I didn't answer. I totally forgot about Demi in this problem. I groaned out loud. I looking out the big window to New York buildings. Was I going to tell Demi? I mean I'm already keeping something from her, another wouldn't hurt.

Demi.

"Hey baby, you don't have to call me back. I just wanted to say I miss you and I love you so much. I hope today was a good day. Can't wait to see you tomorrow. Muah." I hung up.

"Come on, mommy!" Marley called me back into the pool. Selena, Lucy, Marley and I were over at Joe's pool. Lucy and Selena was chillin in the hot tub as Marley was playing in the shallow side of the pool.

"Coming." I ran and jumped into the pool.

"Mommy!" Marley laughed, "You made a big splash!" I swam to her and played with her in the water.

After we stayed in the pool for a while it was getting dark. Selena and Lucy went home and Marley and I stayed at Joe's.

The next morning, Marley and I stayed at Joe's house where I made breakfast for us. I made a welcome back cake for Joe. It was his favorite kind of cake. Vanilla cake with chocolate icing. Joe told me the last time I talked to him that he would be home at 1:30.

It was 5 minutes before two now and I finally heard a car door open. I got excited. "Marley, Joe's home!!" I bit my lip.

Joe opened the door. "Welcome back!" I threw my arms up in the air. "Hey Joey!" Marley ran down the steps. "Hey Dems." he kissed my temple. He put his suitcases down on the couch.

"Hey Marley." Joe waved, he looked at Marley for a few seconds, then he looked away. I thought it was a bit weird.

"I made you a welcome back cake.. it's your favorite." I picked up the cake to show him, but he seemed a bit off. "Thank you, but I think I'll try it later.. I'm going to take a nap. I'm very tired." he kissed my forehead and headed upstairs to his bedroom.

"Why didn't he not want his cake, mommy?" Marley looked at me. I shrugged my shoulders. I got a bit upset. I picked up a knife and stabbed it right in the middle of the cake. Joe was acting weird. Something happened, I knew it.