Lie After Lie

Joe.

Demi fell on the bed beside me,breathing hard from our steamy encounter. I pulled the covers over us. I laid on my side,with my hand laying on my hand for support. "Do you really have to go?" Demi frowned.

"They really need me there, believe me I wouldn't go,but I'm forced." I ran my hand up and down her bare arm. "I'll miss you and I know you'll miss this wonderful sex we had,like tonight." she purred.

I chuckled,looking up at the ceiling then at her, "I'll live, but I'll miss you." I pecked her lips. I felt her make the kiss more intense. I pulled away a little, "It's 12:30 in the morning, I need to pack."

She wrapped her arms around me,pulling me close, "One more round."

I gave up, I felt my hard on come back and I became horny again. I detached my lips from her and started kissing down her my jaw to her my neck, getting loud moans from Demi. She ran her nails on my back, probably leaving more marks.

I started leaving hot and wet kisses on the sweet spot of my neck. She climbed on top of me. She began to put wet kisses on my chest, making her way to my lips and pressing hers on mine. My tongue slide across her bottom lip, making  her immediately open her mouth.

I grabbed her hands and flipped us over so now I was the one hovering, My lips never leaving hers. I quickly made my way to her neck, biting the skin leaving a mark. I scooted down her body and started putting kisses on my stomach. I stopped my actions for a second and stared at her  body, smiling slightly to myself.

"You're so sexy,Miss Lovato." She  smiled at me and attached our lips again. I started rubbing her clit, earning loud moans from her.

"Joe..," she took a deep breath, "stop teas-Oh God." I slid two fingers into her, making her gasp from the sudden touch. I pumped my fingers in her faster making her moan my name even louder, which caused the smirk on my face. I could feel herself tighten around my fingers, and just before she was going to finish, I slid out my fingers, leaving her with confused look.

"It's unreal how beautiful you are.." I whispered as I scanned her body and at last I locked my eyes with hers. We stayed for few seconds like this, admiring each other. In this moment I was craving for her, I needed her. So I made the first step by crashing my lips onto hers.

I slowly entered her, making her feel every inch of me and receiving incredible pleasure. My chest was rising rapidly, my breathing got heavy as I moved at a slow pace. "Fuckk.." I groaned as I kept thrusting into her. Our lips barely touched each others from the loud moans coming from both of us.  

"Faster, baby.." Demi managed to say between moans. Just as she asked, I started thrusting in her faster and hitting her g-spot repeatedly. Demi wrapped her legs around me, letting me go deeper, feeling growing pleasure with every second. She arched her back underneath me, feeling she was going to finish.

"Fuck, Demi." I moaned in her lips, before making my way to her neck and started sucking on it. "I'm coming, babe.." I nodded against her neck as I made few last deep thrusts, making us both reach our climaxes. I slowly slid out of her and collapsed on the bed next to her.

We stayed in bed just kissing for a while and enjoying each other's company.

It was around 1 in the morning when I finally got out of bed to pack for my trip. "You stay in bed,like that." I folded some of my clothes into my suitcase. "Will you be naked when you go to sleep?"

I chuckled,looking down at my clothes, "If you want me to."

"You're making me sleep here butt naked, so I'm here making you sleep butt naked." I chuckled walking back into my closet to pick out some suits to wear.