Pinky Promises.

Joe

They woke me up in the morning for breakfast, I didn't want to get up. I was so tired. They made me get up for food. I don't know why, I don't have an eating problem. I got out of bed, involuntarily. 

I got my tray and let them fill it up with food, then I went and sat by Zayn. I took a bite of my food and thought about what Demi told me.

"I got a question...I need advice...I guess... my fiance face timed me last night and told me she when dancing and danced with some guy and he kissed her cheek...she stopped it before anything could happen....I'm not really upset...would you be upset?" I looked at him.

He shook his head at me, "no, I wouldn't be upset...I mean she was innocent...nothing happened..."

"Okay good, I'm not dumb." I continued eating.

After breakfast, they started having sessions where we continue to talk about our problems and they continue to help us. 

Once our sessions were over, we got a break. I just finished my session, so I just laying on my bed,resting. 

A worker knocked on my door and walked in, "Mr. Jonas, there's a visitor outside on the patio for you." I sat up.

"For me?" she nodded her head.

I got up from my bed and headed to the patio. I had a visitor? I didn't even know we could have visitors?!

I walked out and saw my girl fixing her hair. She looked up at me and gave me a smile. It felt like a hundred years since I've seen her face to face.

 It felt like a hundred years since I've seen her face to face

"I didn't want you to be upset at me...so surprise...I made us a picnic." God I love her. I chuckled as I went up to her to kiss her. I missed those lips.

"I was never upset at you,Demi." I ran my hands through her hair.

"You sounded upset..." she pouted her lips. I chuckled again.

"I was tired...it was a busy day...I'm not upset...I can't be upset at you right now anyways because I haven't seen you in 4 weeks...I love you and I've missed you so much." I kissed all over her face.

She giggled, "I missed you too...a lot.." she pulled me into a hug.

"I missed you more. Way more. What did you bring us?" I sat on top of the blanket. She grinned and plopped next to me.

"Peanut butter and jelly sandwiches, chips and grapes.." she pulled out the food.

I grinned at her, feeling all my love flowing into her, "amazing. Best meal ever." she giggled.

"I was going to bring the twins...but decided that'll be overwhelming for them." I took a bite of a grape,nodding my head.

"I'll see them eventually...how is everyone? How's the company and the boutique?" I caught her in the middle of eating her sandwich.

"Everyone is good. Marley is doing great in school. The twins are babbling and sometimes it sounds like they say mama. The boutique is going really well and the company is doing great also."

"Good everyone is not a mess without me.." she giggled at me.

"Are you behaving here,Joseph? You're not being stubborn are you?" she smirked at me. I chuckled, taking a bite of my food.

"Yes...I actually got to tell you something...something they found..." I was nervous to tell her, but we promised to be real with each other.

"What is it?" she put her food down and it became serious. 

"Remember just like a day we got together and you accused me of being a sex addict because Selena and Lucy googled me?..."

"Yeah? I remember how mad you got at me...what's going on, Joe?" she gave me a confused look.

"They discovered I have satyriasis...which is sexual addiction for males...they said it can be treated here and they already scene an improvement when I got here...somehow they can tell...they told me everything and it makes sense...but...they said they could see that the addiction is decreasing...if that makes sense..." 

Demi didn't say anything.

"Demi, you saved me from this insane addiction, I broke the addiction because of you and our kids...and your love and support."

She pulled me into a hug, "I love you."

We laid on the grass and just talked. It amazed me how much we can talk and never get bored with each other.

 It amazed me how much we can talk and never get bored with each other

We went inside and I showed her my room. Zayn was still in session which worried me a bit. Demi and I cuddled on my bed. 

"So.....how thick are these walls?" she looked at me.

"Why are yo--" I noticed the look in her eyes, I couldn't help but to laugh, "we can't...I don't know how thick the walls are and we can't lock the doors...anyone could walk in any minute..." she started kissing on my neck.

"Definitely when they diagnosed me with a sex problem...but maybe I'm not addicted to sex, maybe I'm addicted to the girl..." she giggled. She disappeared under the sheets. I knew she wasn't going to take no as an answer.

Demi

It was time to go home. It was really great seeing Joe. I met a lot of his buddies he made here. He really seemed like he was getting better which made me happy and it seemed like he still loves me.

"Take care. Give everyone kisses for me. Tell them I love them. I love you and just another day closer until I get out..." he kissed my head. 

I pecked his lips a couple times. 

"Pinky promise me that once I get out...nothing has changed between us...seriously...what we have is perfect." he kissed my hand.

"I pinky promise...there's nobody else I would want...I'm still marrying...I love you so much." I kissed his lips. We said our last goodbyes and we parted ways. He went back inside, and I went to my car and drove home.

------------------------------------------------

Sorry this is a bleh chapter, I wanted to post something before college starts.

I start college again tomorrow so updates might be slow again. 

-Chloe