Oh My.

“We need to find you something hot.” Lucy started searching through my closet. Selena went ahead and took Marley to school, “Oh no we don’t, because nothing is going to happen.” I put my hands on my hip, “You don’t know. Never say never.” she threw a black pencil skirt and a white button down at me,along with a black bralette.

“Thanks.” I sighed, “Put it on,then meet me in the bathroom.” she pranced to the bathroom, “Yes dear.” I joked, I let go of my towel and got into the things she gave me.

I finished, I headed to the bathroom, “What?” she had a makeup brush in her hand, “Sit.” I groaned and sat down. Lucy started doing my makeup and hair. She gave me a red lip that popped and my hair was in a bun with some strands of hair out. “Good luck.” she winked, “Wait a second.” she unbutton the top two buttons on my shirt,showing my bralette.

“Oh whatever.” I rolled my eyes. I slipped on my black heels, “Bye Luc. I love you.” I grabbed my keys and headed to my car.

I pulled into an empty parking spot and grabbed my things and headed to my office. I laid my bag down. I turned on my computer and headed to the breakroom. I made myself some coffee then I went and sat down at my desk.

I logged into my computer. I sighed, I sat there and thought for a second. I took a sip of my coffee and headed over to Joe’s office. “We need to talk.” I pranced right in, “About?” he took off his glasses. “Why did you buy me a car?”

“You need a car. I can have it back if you want.” he kept his eyes on a paper,writing something on it, “No, thank you, but I’m confused.”

“You know what,” he puts his pen down, “I’m confused. Why would you go back to someone who cheated on you?” he glared at me, “He kiss me, I pulled aw—Wait,how did you know I kissed him and why the fuck do you care?” I raised my brows.

He got up and shut the door, he took a deep breath, “I FUCKING LIKE YOU OKAY.”  he barked at me, “IT SUCKS. IT SUCKS LIKING YOU BECAUSE I’M YOUR BOSS. BUT EVER SINCE THE DANCE FUNDRAISER,SINCE THAT NIGHT I SAW THAT TATTOO AND SHIT. I GOT THIS WEIRD FUCKING FEELING. I’M SORRY I’M A FOOL. I GOT YOU THE FUCKING CAR TO MAYBE TELL YOU I LIKE YOU.”

“Joe..”

“THEN I GOT RUNNING AND SEEING YOU WITH MY BROTHER,I BOIL ENVY. I DON’T LIKE THIS FEELING,DEMI. I’M SORRY THAT I FEEL THIS WAY. SHIT DEMI,COULDN’T YOU TELL THE NIGHT YOU STAYED OVER AND I WANTED SOMETHING MORE!?”  he kept raising his voice at me.

“I KNOW YOU HAVE DATED MY BROTHER AND THAT DIDN’T WORK,BUT I’M NOT LIKE THAT. I LIKE YOU,OKAY?” by the time he stopped,he was breathing hard. I bit my lip, I ran to him. I cupped his face and kissed him passionately. He wrapped his arms around me, he kept his lips on mine as he backed up to the door to lock it.

He lifted me up by the ass,making my skirt rise up, he pushed me to the couch. We sat down,still our lips have not detached. He unbuttoned shirt,but didn’t take it off, I did the same with his. He pulled me onto his lap, he started sucking on my neck. His hand slid down my body and cupped my breasts. I bit my lip, I ran my hands through his hair.

His lips kissed down to my breasts and started kissing on them, I started kissing on his shoulder.

He nipped at my breast as I pulled him close.

“Bro.” Nick knocked on the door, “Whatever you’re doing,we need you at the meeting right now. Find Demi and tell her.” we heard him walking off.

We both got up, I buttoned up my shirt and tucked it back into my skirt. I fixed my hair in the mirror as Joe fixed himself. I turned around and he was staring at me, I grinned at him and wiped red lipstick off his lips.

“You know,there are easier ways to let a girl know you like them rather than being an ass and buying her big things.” I fixed his hair, “I know..I’m just slow..” he tucked a strand of my hair behind my ear.

“If we’re really doing this,the girl needs to be asked out on a date.” I grinned, he chuckled, “Today? Lunch date okay? I have to work over this week.”

“Sounds good to me.” I pecked his lips, he took my hand, “But we need to promise something right now.” his honey eyes looked at mine, “And what’s that?” I sucked in my lip.

“We can’t tell anyone about this...I mean nobody…” that was sort of weird, “Um,okay.” he grinned at me and pecked my lips, “Okay,let’s go.” he let go of my hand and we headed to the meeting,like nothing happened.

“Hey Demi!” Kevin smiled, “Hey Kevin! Hey Nick.” I sat down next to Kevin, “Hey guys.” Joe sat next to Nick.

“So I got a call from The Vamps. They would love to be on our record,but..” Nick sighed, “But what?” Kevin sipped his, what I figured to be his tea. “They are having group differences and will call us when they are settled,which kind of sucks,but it’s good they aren’t going to give us trouble and make us broke.”

I glanced over the table and looked at Joe, he looked at me, “So I was thinking maybe we hear from Olivia Somerlyn and probably Shawn Mendes. What do you think?”

“That sounds good to me.I love Olivia’s voice.” Kevin shook his head, “How bout you Joe?” he turned his head and Joe still had his eyes on me. “Joe?” Nick shook him, “Oh yeah, I like the idea.” Joe nodded. “Alright.”

The meeting ended an hour later, I was the last to leave, “Oh Demi,if you don’t mind,make an appointment for Olivia and Shawn for me.” Nick walked out, “ Okay,Mr.Jonas.”