Confessed.

Demi.

“Mommy!” Marley kept laughing as I was tickling her.  “What’s the magic word?” I kept smiling. Selena and Lucy were out shopping on a Sunday as I stayed home with Marley. “Pwease!” so I let her go, she runs off, and I chase her.

“I got you!” I picked her up and spun her around,she kept laughing. “Mommy..” she sits on the couch, I sit next to her, “What is it,babydoll?” I fixed her hair.

“Kids at school have mommies and daddies...where is my daddy?” she looked at me, I sighed, “Well,Marley..your daddy is a mean person…” I put her on my lap, “Why is he mean?” she played with my shirt.  “He hurt mommy..and he didn’t want to see you...he didn’t care..” I swallowed.

“Oh,I don’t like him,mommy. If he hurt you,mommy.” she hugs me, I smiled and hugged back. “You hungry for a sandwich,sweetie?” she nodded her head, “Okay.” I got up and headed to the kitchen. My mind wandered back to 4 years ago.

“Look at you,miss sweet thing.” I sipped my beer and turned around, “Oh hello.” I checked the guy out. He introduces himself, “I’m Demi.” I bit my lip, he was pretty sexy.  “Are you lactose intolerant because I can’t tolerate you.”

I giggled, “Oh brother.” that was turn off, I headed away from him and headed to a pool table, he grabbed my wrist, “Don’t walk away when I’m fucking flirty.” he glared at me, “Get away from me.” I whacked his arm off .

“NO.” he yelled at me, he picked me up and took me upstairs to a bedroom, “Let me go.” I struggled, “No.” he threw me on the bed, he slipped off my shirt, “Please no..” I begged. He cupped my breasts. “Stop.”

..

3 weeks after I was raped, I found out I was pregnant. “Mom...Dad...it’s positive..” I looked at them, my mom gasped and my dad ran up and I followed him. He started throwing my clothes in a bag, “What are you doing?!”

“You can’t live here! We can’t have you.”

--

“Who’s car is in the driveway?” Selena walked in with her hands full of bags, “What?” I went outside. There was a black convertible Mercedes. It had Demi written on the windshield with a letter.

I pulled the letter out, “I thought you needed a car. -Joe.” I looked up, “It’s from Joe..” I headed inside, “Joe? The mean one? He bought you the car?”

“Yeah..” I finished Marley’s sandwich and gave it to her. “I thought he hates you. Why would he buy yo—He totally likes you.” Lucy nudged me. “He does not. He just knew I needed a car..” I blushed.

“Keep thinking that.” Selena smirked, “I have to make a confession..” I sighed, I sat on the couch, “What is it?” they sat next to me, “The day you guys warned that he was out to get Marley...I stayed at Joe’s...and we...did it…” I stared at the carpet.

“You’re kidding right?” Lucy giggled. “Nope..the morning after he asked me what this makes us..and I said nothing,it was an accident...and he got ma—Fuck! He likes me!” I looked at them, they both smiled ridiculously at me, “You know what that means.” Lucy pulled out her Ipad.

“Googling him. Joe..Jonas.” she googled.

“Blanda Eggenschwiler: JOE JONAS IS A SATYRIASIS.” she read, “What is a satyriasis?”

Selena started laughing, “It means he’s obsessed with sex,Lucy!” she couldn’t stop laughing, “Maybe that’s why he’s mad. He hasn’t got any in two years.” Lucy giggled, “It saids here, his last official girlfriend and Blanda Eggenschwiler.”

“That’s not true… I mean he got some from me..plus I doubt he haven’t had a girl in two years.” I played with my fingers. “If you decide to be with him..there will be consequences..” Selena looked at me.  

“Like what?” I glanced at her, “He would expect you to give him some each day.” Selena smirked, “It’ll be the next 50 Shades of Gray.” Lucy laughed,making Selena laugh, I sighed, “He’s not like that..” I got up, “I’m going to take Marley to the park.” I picked her up and took her to my new car. “Stay here.” I got her car seat Selena’s and got it in mine. I cleaned off the paint and helped Marley in.

We got to the park and Marley ran straight to the playground, “Be careful,baby.” I sat on a bench.

“Demi.” I heard Nick’s voice, I turned my head, “Oh hey...why are you here?”

“Just taking a jog around the park.” he breathed heavily, he was shirtless and sweaty. I forgot how good looking his torso was. “Oh…” I took my eyes off his body and looked away. “This seat taken?”

I shook my head, “No.” he sat down, “So what are your brothers doing this evening?” I watched Marley play, “Kevin is hanging with his wife,Joe is doing what Joe does, and I’m jogging.” he took a sip of water, “What are you Lovatos doing this evening?”

“Just taking it easy..” I looked at my lap, “Is Marley good?”

“Yup.” I glanced at him, “Demi, I’m sorry..” he turned to me, “Nick,don’t.” I glanced away, “Demi, I want you to forgive me. I am in love with you. Olivia and I are no more.”

“I’ll forgive you,but only because you’re my boss and nothing more.” I looked at him, “Demi..” he leaned toward me, I backed off. He pulled me close and kissed me, I struggled out of his arms, “Nick,seriously stop!” I wiped my lips, “You loved me right?”

I stood up, “I did,but that changed once I saw you inside of your ex girlfriend.” he scratched his head, “I wish I could tell you,but it’s not easy.”

“Save it.” I looked at them,then headed to the playground.