Sweets, Sugar, and You - Chapter 8

Warning: ABO. An R-18 series. Mob characters may occur occasionally.

It's been a looooooong while. Merry Christmas!

Please proceed with caution.

↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓

Soraru immediately tried to get off of Mafumafu so that he could quickly get changed, but Mafumafu pulled him back down by the arm and made him lay next to him on the bed. Soraru was clearly surprised by Mafumafu's actions as his eyes widened to stare back at him in bewilderment.

Mafumafu blinked a couple of times and could only stare back. He placed his hands back onto Soraru's face and caressed his cheeks gently with his thumbs, tracing his jawline and lips with his fingers, trying to make himself believe that the person he was looking at was definitely Soraru, and not some random Alpha.

Everything just felt so surreal.

He breathed out slowly and moved his hand so that he could curl Soraru's dark hair around his finger, and all Soraru did was stay still, letting Mafumafu touch him as much as he wanted.

"... You're really Soraru-san, right?" he asked even though he had already known the answer to it.

"It's Soraru-san," Soraru murmured fondly in response.

"Really?" Mafumafu said in disbelief, not being able to believe that he was able to see the Alpha he had been in love with since months ago.

Soraru placed a hand on the back of Mafumafu's neck and pulled him down, parting his lips so that he could devour Mafumafu's in the gentlest way imaginable. The sudden kiss shocked Mafumafu at first, but he closed his eyes to savour it eventually, responding to each bite Soraru gave him with another bite.

The kiss slowly broke off and Mafumafu let out a shaky breath.

"Do you need me to kiss you again?" Soraru asked softly.

He already knew the man in front of him was definitely Soraru when he touched his face with his fingers. He could already recognise who he was when he heard his voice. He was already a hundred percent sure that he was Soraru from all the kisses they had shared just now.

But he wanted more.

Mafumafu leaned closer and he could instantly feel Soraru's arms snake around his waist as he buried his face into the crane of Soraru's neck. He rubbed his face into it, letting Soraru's scent intoxicate him before he mustered up his courage to nod his head.

Soraru would then lift Mafumafu's head up to make him look at him. Mafumafu quickly looked away, feeling a little too embarrassed to look Soraru into the eye but when Soraru pecked him a couple of times on the cheek to get his attention, he'd finally look at him and part his lips open to receive another kiss from Soraru.

"... Soraru-san,"

Soraru sucked onto his tongue gently in response.

"Soraru-san, Soraru-san-..."

Mafumafu moaned into Soraru's lips when he deepened the kiss. Mafumafu struggled to keep up with Soraru's pace. It was not until recently that they were this romantically intimate, and Mafumafu was still not used to it at all.

Soraru was a really good kisser; the best Mafumafu had probably kissed, in fact. Mafumafu had never melted in someone's kiss before, and he never would have thought that he would love how that feels too. He also never knew how dangerous it was to look into Soraru's eyes when he kisses him like this.