Mine - Chapter 9

Warning: Most of it would be in a first-person perspective!

It's long, and it may be full of grammar mistakes. Please forgive me.

I would very much love for you to proceed with caution.

↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓

He kissed me, and I returned it. I tried to peel his shirt off, but it was absolutely futile with my clumsy fingers. He retrieved his arms that were around me, and reached back, pulling his shirt by the collar forward, taking it off then throwing it on the bathroom floor before snaking his arms back around me again.

It was Soraru-san, I thought as he pressed his body against mine, quickly moving one hand over to the back of my head when I attempted to pull back due to the pressure.

Soraru-san was here, with me.

With one hand on my waist, and the other on my head, I was kept still on his lap as he kissed me hungrily. Was it the warm water raining above us or was it Soraru-san's touches that was making me burn up?

I felt his fingers trailing down the line of my back, and then back up again, teasing and tempting me. Just when I thought he was going to stop doing that, he moved the tip of his fingers further down my back again.

Down, all the way down to my bottom.

He broke the kiss, and leaned in to plant more on my cheeks then on my neck, countless of times before he looked back up at me, into my eyes.

His eyes that were usually dark blue in colour were now just plain dark as they were clouded with lust, with want, and they reflected an image of me. They were a resemblance of a beast's, and it sent sweet tingles down my hips. I flinched when he closed back in to kiss me on my jaw, and then slowly leaving trails of kisses over my jawline until he reached my ear. He opened his mouth slowly, and bit it, I flinched again.

He reached down, his middle finger gently poking at the sides of my entrance. He then rubbed the tip of his finger against it.

I let out a squeak.

"... Mafumafu,"

"... What is it, Soraru-san...?" I responded to him calling my name with what little sanity I had left.

"Can I put it in?" he asked, rubbing me a little harder now, his finger almost sinking in, but he always stopped before it does. And it was making me impatient.

I grabbed onto his shoulders, squeezed my eyes shut, and nodded. Thank heavens I wasn't facing the mirror. I would hate to see what face I had put on at this moment. It probably looked really disgusting right now.

He planted a kiss on my shoulder, he whispered saying how cute I was, and before I could deny his statement, I felt his middle finger coming in. I panted, nearly losing my balance. Soraru-san caught me by moving his other hand down, just above my bottom. His finger slid in smoothly despite not having to use any lube.

"You came a little just now from the kiss?"

... I was found out. Then again, of course I would. How else would Soraru-san's finger go in without hurting me too much? Yes, I came, and my load lubricated my bottom for me. It was embarrassing.